Quantcast

Derailleur hanger manufacturer/model number for an Arrow DSS frame

bmx818

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
If anyone knows of a replaceable derailleur hanger that will fit my Arrow DSS frame then please let me know. I will take a picture of it tomorrow if that may help. All thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

bmx818

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
Thank you both for your replies. No luck so far. If I ever get the chance I'll pop mine off and swing by a bike shop. Maybe they have a barrel of random hangers buried in the back or something.

Sandwhich, when you said you have a spare seatstay are you referring to a stay for an Arrow DS3 frame? My DSS is a hardtail.

Thanks

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
I actually surfed 925's site after replying, and also the wheels mfg one. They used to make your derailleur a while ago but it shows as discontinued now. There are a couple more online sellers you could look at, but I think you will have more luck asking on retrobike. There are a couple projects there involving the DSS.

bmx818

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
Right on man! Thanks for your help. Do you recall the part number of the hanger they no longer make? I'll try and find it on wheel mfg and 925. Perhaps I can find the part on ebay as a left-over. I will also check out retrobike.

I actually surfed 925's site after replying, and also the wheels mfg one. They used to make your derailleur a while ago but it shows as discontinued now. There are a couple more online sellers you could look at, but I think you will have more luck asking on retrobike. There are a couple projects there involving the DSS.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Thank you both for your replies. No luck so far. If I ever get the chance I'll pop mine off and swing by a bike shop. Maybe they have a barrel of random hangers buried in the back or something.

Sandwhich, when you said you have a spare seatstay are you referring to a stay for an Arrow DS3 frame? My DSS is a hardtail.

Thanks
yes and dang. I tried to give it away a few years ago but got distracted by something shiny. Now I don't even know who I was going to give it to. I should use it as a TP holder

bmx818

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
I should use it as a TP holder

That is actually a great idea in my opinion. I have a three quart glass Corsendonk beer bottle I tried to use as a tp holder but my girl did not care for it. The neck has a perfect diameter...