Quantcast

derailleurhanger.com

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Any input on these folks? Nothing really came up in the search ... other than they have something to do with Matt and Linda - whoever they are. :)
Just like to get epinions before I order from a compeny for the first time. Any other options out there? [hangers for 2003 Enduro, 2001 Azonic DS1] Thanks all.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I have been waiting 4 weeks for 2 hangars for my azonic evolution. I bent it doing trails stuff. I bent it back enough to use 7/8 cogs. I don't want to even think about bending it more as the paint is messed, indicating stress.

I will see if they have any for my bike there. Mine were $20 each, seems expensive to me. Maybe its not.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't see how it could be any worse that waiting for the company to ship you one (if they even have one). I guess $40 for two isn't bad.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I like this quote from the site:

"Please shop by the pictures, not the data"

Now that's confidence building.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I bought a derailleur hanger from them for my Azonic Steelhead. Exactly as described, put it on and everything was all set. Got to me fairly quickly and payment was easy. Good folks to do business with.

It''s some dude in Marietta GA near me. I think I've met him once. He gets 'em stamped from someplace. Not quite like factory stuff, but pretty good. I've got an Enduro and I can go thru hangers like crazy. I like the Problem Solver replacements. Probably three times as strong. You just need to trim the tiny little bolts that come with them.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I was doing damn trialsy stuff on a bleacher and my tire found the edge... It seems like they should be half that. In material, its probably less than half that (cost). Labor can't be much, because its spread over so many.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
I've never ordered from them, but I hear they're reputable. When I need new hangers, I order directly from Titus.

Friggin $25 derailleur hangers. :dead:

They are handmade by OompaLoompas using machines powered by a waterwheel on a chocolate river.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
I Are Baboon said:
I've never ordered from them, but I hear they're reputable. When I need new hangers, I order directly from Titus.

Friggin $25 derailleur hangers. :dead:
can you still order them direct from Titus?