Quantcast

Dert Boogs from old Cappy.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
We need some rain! Rode the Cap shuttle today and man is it dusty. So much in places you just couldnt see the tail, unless you gave a mile of space. We had an awesome ripper though. Even rode the non DH trail on the big bikes! First time on that trail and man it was a workout at times. Im thinking new wheels and tires to drop some sserious weight, and putting my fork in the steeper 7" travel mode for a little better ALL ride bike for this fall.

Im still picking blackish boogs from me nose....

Oh, and Christian, it was cool to finally hook up with you.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
oly said:
We need some rain! Rode the Cap shuttle today and man is it dusty. So much in places you just couldnt see the tail, unless you gave a mile of space. We had an awesome ripper though. Even rode the non DH trail on the big bikes! First time on that trail and man it was a workout at times. Im thinking new wheels and tires to drop some sserious weight, and putting my fork in the steeper 7" travel mode for a little better ALL ride bike for this fall.

Im still picking blackish boogs from me nose....

Oh, and Christian, it was cool to finally hook up with you.
Have you tested your DHX air shock yet? If so, please give review.

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
at least you had goggles...I was crying dust :dead:

really it was just the #40 stuff that was dusty...the upper hill was pretty prime

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
boostindoubles said:
i was pullin dert boogs out my nose sunday night. felt good.
i like it when the dert boogs have a long clear viscous tail of snoz goo. And it adds character to em when they have a few hairs as well.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
when the tail is pulled from waaay up in the nasal cavity and you can feel it slide through your nose as it is pulled out. is that the snoz goo you speak of?

if so, they flick really well.