Quantcast

Desperate Housewives Season Wrap

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
N8 watches nighttime soap operas? :think:

-S.S.-
So do I. Only that show, but some of the chicks are pretty hot. Pity that I didn't really meet Eva Longoria the night that she hit me head on, on the interstate. No wonder the cops didn't harass her. :think:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I can't wait for American Idol to be over with...this girl here watches it and she has a discussion with another one who watches it after every single episode...THEN...she asks me every single damn time...did you watch american idol...I say no, I don't watch, then she procedes to fill me in on what happened as if I were a watcher and had just missed only one episode...i can't wait till it's over...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
N8 watches nighttime soap operas? :think:

-S.S.-
OMG, N8's a woman!

dh girlie said:
I can't wait for American Idol to be over with...this girl here watches it and she has a discussion with another one who watches it after every single episode...THEN...she asks me every single damn time...did you watch american idol...I say no, I don't watch, then she procedes to fill me in on what happened as if I were a watcher and had just missed only one episode...i can't wait till it's over...
I'm with you on this one. The stupid women here watch it and just have to yap about it all day long. "Oh My GAWD! Those people are like soooo talented!" :nuts: Personally I hate that show... but then I hate most television shows.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I'm so tired of you complaining about American Idol. :mumble:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
loco said:
I'm so tired of you complaining about American Idol. :mumble:
careful, her bashing of that They Might Be Giants song is gaining fast and early projections are predicting a possible overtake by the end of this week.

J

JRB

narlus said:
careful, her bashing of that They Might Be Giants song is gaining fast and early projections are predicting a possible overtake by the end of this week.
Birdhouse in your soul???

J

JRB

narlus said:
yeah, that's the one.

at first i was thinking of the "Don't Let's Start" song.
That was a good un too. I may have to get TMBG and The Housemartins out tonight. Too bad I just have tapes.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
My fave TMBG song is Minimum Wage, which is a great one to play at work. Of course it's only like 30 seconds long.

Loco, I didn't know you liked TMBG. I take back my mean remark about your Wranglers being too tight.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
My fave TMBG song is Minimum Wage, which is a great one to play at work. Of course it's only like 30 seconds long.

Loco, I didn't know you liked TMBG. I take back my mean remark about your Wranglers being too tight.
All great songs are far too short. :mumble: