Quantcast

Desperately seeking Serfas silver sparkle grips...

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
dh girlie said:
Yes...but they have silver glitter in em...and I have G.I. Joe Kung Fu Grip Shift! :D
My LBS might have them, but probably not and I am not planning on looking, but that is what came up when I typed it in Google and I am bored. :thumb:

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
dh girlie said:
Enough out of you...I am being serious for once...I really want these grips...DAMN YOU!
What I meant to say is ya I found them, but it will take a while for the glue to dry, I mean for me to ship them.

What is my present?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
dh girlie said:
the glitter comes off on my hands and then it gets all over my face and car...
Isn't that the look most girls are going for?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
J

JRB

dh girlie said:
cool thanks...do you think they will work for a mtn bike? it DOES say ATB...what is atb...all terrain bike? :confused: they aren't for a cruiser, right?
Please come back tomorrow when your head is not in your ass. :think:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
cool thanks...do you think they will work for a mtn bike? it DOES say ATB...what is atb...all terrain bike? :confused: they aren't for a cruiser, right?
Dang, my age is going to show.... Well, you see young lady back in the old 1900's some folks used to call 'em ATB's, All Terrain Bikes. But that was back before the turn of the century. Only grizzled old coots call 'em that now.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
dh girlie said:
thanks...they haven't made em in a while and the ones I got, I found in a 5 dollar box at the Sea Otter...they are comfy grips too.
I'd be out of line in suggesting "5 dollar box" as a custom title, no?

Thought so.

MD