Quantcast

Despite Orton, Bears Back in 1st Place!!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Total stomping of the Lions today even with Orton in at QB. Moves the Bears to 3-2 on the season and into sole possession of 1st place in the NFC North as Green Bay loses 2 in a row.
Rex was brought in during the final series to run out the clock, so pretty sure he gets credit for the win. He should be starting any week now.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Lessee, Orton was 24-of-34 for 334 yards with a 121.4 rating, Rex will be in any day now.
Are you related to him? Or is it just a bromance?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bears beat the Lions, congrats.

In similar news the Cowboys beat the Bengals, they are clearly superbowl bound.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey, give Orton some credit. They've also beaten Indy and Philly. Orton's in the middle of the pack for QB rating which is a hell of a lot better than Rex ever did.

greenhood

Turbo Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
SEATTLE-MINNEAPOLIS
Total stomping of the Lions today even with Orton in at QB. Moves the Bears to 3-2 on the season and into sole possession of 1st place in the NFC North as Green Bay loses 2 in a row.
Rex was brought in during the final series to run out the clock, so pretty sure he gets credit for the win. He should be starting any week now.
Um, last time I checked, the vikings were 6 and 0.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Sex Cannon for MVP!

Is Forte having a bad year or is he just average?

I hate to say it buddy, but Cincy is going to run over Chicago. And in other news, hell just froze over.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I hate to say it buddy, but Cincy is going to run over Chicago. And in other news, hell just froze over.
Cincy is only a one point favorite this week? Hard to believe. Not to knock Da Bears, but Cincy is hugely improved. I took Cincy against that one point spread. I'm 2nd in my Yahoo! pool against the spread, so obviously I know what I'm talking about.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Bears are really pretty mediocre this year.
Defense is really missing Urlacher, and the o-line is a joke. Cutler is doing what he can, and the WRs are playing well (really like this Knox kid!) but Forte is a disappointment. They look like a 9-7 or 10-6 team to me... hoping for a playoff appearance but they arent the contender I was hoping they would be.
As for the Bengal game... who knows? Both decent teams, just like Bears vs. Falcons. Could go either way.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hate to say it, but Saints and Vikes look like the cream of the crop in the NFC. Giants, Falcons, Packers, Cowboys, Bears, Eagles, 9ers bringing up the rear. Dammit.
I hate Brett Favre.