Quantcast

developing story.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
i only ride casually. my bike is old and lame and NOT equipped to do real mtn bike riding. And I prefer to take photos of biking instead.
Not trying to be a jerk, honestly, but what would prompt you to join a mountain biking forum vs. a photography forum? If you arent a biker, I dont see what's so interesting here...

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
I love taking bike shots and the person I take them of asked me to post them on various forums. Then I got here because I had heard of the accident that happened to Alex (DHS's friend) and I wanted to help. Plus I've met a lot of photographers on the bike forums. I get good tips on taking better biking shots.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
So if anyone's ever interested in getting together to take some bike shots...you know how to find me. (am I allowed to put an icon now?)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
So if anyone's ever interested in getting together to take some bike shots...you know how to find me. (am I allowed to put an icon now?)
Well, the last race in a series of 4 is the weekend of Sept. 7th in Snowshoe WV...so, lot of bikes, killer course(s), wonderful photo opportunities of the mountains...Its awesome!

So, that would be a perfect place for you to take pics of bikes.

Or,

post an emoticon.