Quantcast

Devils gulch Friday

TtownDHer

Chimp
Jul 21, 2006
Tacoma, WA
I'm driving through Wenatchee on Friday morning heading to a stag party. I was hoping someone would be riding Devils Gulch. I'll be by my self anybody around for a shuttle.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I would be down to ride after work, 5-dark. Not sure how far that trail is from Seattle...

oh ya, whats a stag party?

TtownDHer

Chimp
Jul 21, 2006
Tacoma, WA
A stag party is another name for a bachelor party. Thanks for the offer, I plan on leaving T-town about 5am. It would be great to meet up if you could swing it.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
It's still messed up. But, let's just let them go and haul some big bikes over the trees for a few miles. It will be a good workout.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
It's still messed up. But, let's just let them go and haul some big bikes over the trees for a few miles. It will be a good workout.
Are you sure about that? Wasn't there a report about it being cleared recently?

Also your tone of disdain on big bikers is getting tiresome. i may just have to leave you at the bottom of 13 mile if you're "too good" to ride the shuttle truck back to camp.:homer:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Yep, as far as I know it's still blocked in the middle for a few miles.

What? About how comfy they are and how much more air you can get without the penalty you'd get hucking on a full rigid?

After 43 miles or so, I'll be lookin' for that U-Haul. I hope there's a cooler stashed in it....:cheers:

Interested to see if the FS has gotten to logging DG/MR out though.