Quantcast

Devinci Wilson sizing

Apr 25, 2011
Pacific Northwet
Looking for help on sizing. I am going to buy a new Wilson and have only been able to ride a medium. It felt a little on the small size. I am 5'11" and have always ridden a medium, but this one feels cramped. So my question is does anyone have any experience on a large, are they that much bigger than the mediums? I am nervous because I will be ordering from fanatik Online and don't have access to try a large before I pull the trigger.

Thanks for any help,

boylagz

Monkey
Jul 12, 2011
SF bay area
I have pedaled a M at Sea Otter this year around their booth and it felt spot on for me. I am 5'10 and am on a M V10c atm. I also sat on a friend's L 2012 Wilson and it felt similar to my M V10; with that I felt the M V10 is just a hair roomier than my previous bike, a 2010 SX Trail. I honestly feel I could ride a L Wilson, but just personal pref. on wanting a tighter cockpit. I am getting a 28/30mm stem coz I just feel a lil stretched out...
My friend who owns the L Wilson is like 6, 6'1 if that helps you out...

VMARTINEZ

Monkey
May 23, 2005
I rode the Medium at Dealer Camp in July. It was small for a medium. I am also 5'10".
VM

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I'm 5'9" and I am squarely in the medium size of pretty much all bikes. The only exceptions are bikes that are really small or really big. I am on a medium Wilson and previously on a medium GT Fury/Revolt/Sunday/V10. Assuming you are pretty evenly proportioned, you could probably go with either a medium or large based on personal preference.

Marius

Chimp
Jul 4, 2011
Germany
Devinci CS suggested me a large and I`m also around 5`10/ 5`11 (1,79m/1,80m).
At the moment running a medium Sunday with a 50mm stem. From the meisurements a large Wilson is a bit bigger than a medium Sunday.
Never ridden one Wilson so far but might order it in large and see how it goes......it`s hard to find somebody in Germany with a new large Wilson :-(