"ben [pigboy] reports that they (dave, isabelle, ben) tried to go on a big
island valley hike, from waipio to waimanu, but they almost lost
isabelle in the waipio river and ben's backpack disintegrated so they
came back home. the river was up to ben's shoulders so that means over
isabelle's head. he said all alive, no bones broken."

J

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
dang it John!!!! ain't all you kids subscribed to Deyv and Isa's trip update emails?

in any event, I have not killed them (yet). nor are they grossly injured, but my backpack is indeed expired and Isabelle did sustain some nice bruising and cuts around the feet and ankles. They've been to Kulani Forest Preserve three times and pronounce it, "Really Cool!", "Awesome!", "Incredible" and so on.

I also took them up to ride illegally in a local Nat'l Park and we had to ditch les gendarmes. Poor Isabelle was almost ready to puke her guts out because of the timing of the Polizei's arrival on scene. She had to haul ass directly after having pulled hard for the finish of the ride.

Ah the life of outlaw bikers in Hawaii......

more after we get back from a beer run.

-pigboy

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
so here's more about "Deyv and Isa's Adventures in Hawaii(tm)"

some picture galleries of us all screwing around in the fields of lava: http://vatican.com/gallery/lava-trees

some pictures of us at lava tree state park (lava overwhelmed an ohia forest and left behind columns where trees once stood: http://vatican.com/gallery/lava-w-canadians

pigboy crossing Waipio river at high tide. directly after the picture was taken I stepped into the deep part that was up to my armpits.

Directly after I crossed I scouted around and decided that it would be better to cross at the place where the waves met the river since the deep part was only about 8-10 feet across. The downside was that the wave action was tossing around these rocks that must have been about the size of an adult human's head. Isa took one of these on her left ankle and another on her right toes. Plus my backpack died during my crossing so we didn't get to hike back into Waimanu Valley (an awesome primeval wilderness area with tons of super tall waterfalls (500+ feet). Oh well, maybe i'll actually manage to kill the next set of fools, uh i mean guests, who come to visit.

I've also been putting the kids to work on the coffee farm. They pick coffee cherries for me and cut trails into the rainforest. I'd keep them if they weren't so expensive to feed. The beer tab alone is bankrupting the farm.

Aloha from Hakalau, HI.

Pigboy

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
pigboy said:
tonight my new serfs made me dinner. chicken enchiladas and beer and wine (yup we were two fisting our drinks last evening)

-pigboy
Man... how cool would life be when you can say that you have "serfs"... :p

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Deyv said:
and lots of peanut butter!

HEY! If you are going to post on RM at least get your location corrected!!! I think it should be something like "Where the rest of the RM crew would like to be!" :thumb: