Quantcast

DH-9 stolen

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Can all you keep an eye out for anyone on my dh-9. I went downstairs and someone stole it outa my locked room under the house. It was sometime last night or today(10/15) that it happened. Just noticed it like 10 minutes ago. Im In cary, NC
Theres a picture cept now it has a black 521 on the back and easton flatboy pedals.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Yeah man sucks ass. We kind of have a suspect right now so we are gonna go over to his house in a bit and take a look around. If its there he is definately gonna be in pain for a while.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
that sucks man, call in manimal and get a vid of the official beatdown. tha SUCKS. get someone to go to his house, ask if he wants to go ride dh, and you can meet up with him while hees riding the bike, and then, you can kick his a$$

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
Thats terrible - I hope you recover the bike...makes sense that it could be a "local" job being they knew exactly where to go and (I'm supposing) only took the bike?...whatever the case I really hope you find it soon!

Irony has it that Zach and I are riding in the Raleigh/Cary area tomorrow...we'll certainly be on the lookout :angry:

danW

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Yeah the bike was the only thing taken out of alot of stuff down there. there were 2 other pretty expensive bikes down there but they were kind of behind some stuff and my dh bike was right by the door against my work stand. The guy we think it was is about 10 houses down the street and is known to steal alot of stuff from people and outa there garages. And he has been down there before and seen it.