Quantcast

DH and XC Riding in Colorado Springs

dhpimp

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
MILFS BEDROOM
I am going to be moving to Colorado Springs mid-summer. I was wondering if anyone could clue me in to where the better spots are for DH riding (I'm used to driving 2 hours to get to resorts), and any good trail riding is acceptable. As long as it's rideable! :)

What is the DH race scene like in the Springs? Is there even one? I don't want to stop racing!!

What about trail building? Anyone do any? Or is it a :nope: in the area?

any feedback would be appreciated.

Mtnrider

Monkey
Jul 1, 2001
Littleton, CO
dhpimp said:
I am going to be moving to Colorado Springs mid-summer. I was wondering if anyone could clue me in to where the better spots are for DH riding (I'm used to driving 2 hours to get to resorts), and any good trail riding is acceptable. As long as it's rideable! :)

What is the DH race scene like in the Springs? Is there even one? I don't want to stop racing!!

What about trail building? Anyone do any? Or is it a :nope: in the area?

any feedback would be appreciated.
Colorado prolly has one of the best race scenes in the county... check it out! http://www.racemsc.com/

I don't live in the springs but I do know that there is really good riding in the area, some DH type stuff but for the most part you'll be driving to Keystone or Vail in the summer for lift access. There are a couple of shuttle type trails but you will have to ask the locals for that info.

See ya this summer at the races!

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
There are alot of opportunities for dhing in the springs. When you get out here check out empty beer . com and look for the group rides