• Nate Rennie

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
Alright, if you could travel around the world on RideMonkey's tab, which Pro would you want to travel with? I know the list is limited so add your own choice on the thread.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Maybe Mik Hannah or Van Dine. I've meet Mik and know Van Dine some what, but they seem down to earth and I think they would ride with me enough to teach me a few things.

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
Sanjay is an international icon. But he is elusive and can only be spotted at night. He is not an exclusively nocturnal animal. If you don't have a high speed camera, he is just a blur in the sun light.

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
Steve Peat for some good times drinking beer...

ooh my wife would be very sceptical of me hanging with Cedric Gracia cause the chicks...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Speaking of Metal, who has a copy of that great picture of him on the beach cruiser? I had one a long time ago and can't find it. I did a search and couldn't find it either.

I know there were a couple good ones from various sources. Has to be one of my all time favorite shots. The scarf and the kickstand, classic.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Speaking of Metal, who has a copy of that great picture of him on the beach cruiser in the dirt jump contest? I had one a long time ago and can't find it. I did a search and couldn't find it either.

I know there were a couple good ones from various sources. Has to be one of my all time favorite shots. The scarf and the kickstand, classic.

dma528

Chimp
Jun 28, 2004
Central Coast
I would have to say Sanjay, after all for everyone that I know that sleeps in those places in the hotel room that no one else wants to he is by far the most entertaining.

--Adam

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
for me it would be between eric carter or sam hill. both seem like really cool, down to earth guys. plus i would probably learn alot riding with them since i would be trying really hard just to keep up.