Quantcast

DH fantasy league just got LEGIT.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
sweet. i woulda finished higher than 77th last year i switched out a certain junior who got hurt at the beginning of the year.

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
just look at www.fantasysurfer.com

that's what I used to base my fantasy dh league on. They've been running very successfully for a number of years now. I use a similar value structure, and then the points accrued are what the actual UCI points are for the race. I don't worry about qualification points. You just keep the value structure in place based on rankings, and switch the names next to each value with the current ranking list from the UCI website. So number one is always worth 12 million, but may switch from Minnaar one week to Atherton the next if the results change.

It's pretty straight forward once you look at how they have it set up. They even have crazy prizes for a lot of things. Maybe you can swing some corporate sponsorship for weekly and grand prizes for this thing. All I know is that being able to manage your team for each race, and not just one rider switch each week, makes things very interesting, whereas my Dirt fantasy team last year was a big letdown as two of my riders were out for the year right off the bat.