Quantcast

DH Girlie posts at nite.....

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
When her sig, in an attempt to demean us all for actually enjoying our free time on this site, says "DISCLAIMER: Do not...and I repeat...do NOT take 90% of what I say here seriously. I am a bored government worker who is a smart ass, and I use this forum for entertainment 8 hours a day.

Hm....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BurlySurly said:
When her sig, in an attempt to demean us all for actually enjoying our free time on this site, says "DISCLAIMER: Do not...and I repeat...do NOT take 90% of what I say here seriously. I am a bored government worker who is a smart ass, and I use this forum for entertainment 8 hours a day.

Hm....

My signature is not meant to demean anyone...no where in that signature does it suggest that those 8 hours HAVE to be during the day.

I posted last night cuz I was on looking for the 'More Cowbell' post to email the link to a friend I had just been talking to that wanted to see it...and I had not met my 8 hour quota for the day...

Jeez...how bout hello how are you or something...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
dh girlie said:
Jeez...how bout hello how are you or something...
Uh, it was a joke princess. How bout those pictures you promised me like 5 years ago?

Oh, and hello how are you?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Nice...but don't you think the face you posted is more of a bj face? The other one looks too sleepy for a bj face...

And would require an odd shaped weiner.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
:o: is better...
...she's got her tongue working.
...I don't want my ho looking at me, just focus on the task at hand... you'll get your validation later.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
What is this true?

DH Girl did you post at night like a naughty girl?

Does someone need a little ummm discipline?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
DVNT said:
What is this true?

DH Girl did you post at night like a naughty girl?

Does someone need a little ummm discipline?

I thought you didnt like hot blondes?