Quantcast

DH in the winter

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Where can I go to get my DH fix in the US in the winter time? Are there any southern spots that don't see too much snow that might be up for a long weekend road trip sort of thing? Windrock maybe?

Just hoping I don't have to wait until April ish to take out the big bike!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Unlike you, I kept my nokian three-oh's for winter DH action.

Surly makes a tire called the Endomorph which is 3.7" but the tread is definitely DH capable.

mgy

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
Morrison
Bootleg Canyon has great dh as well as South Mtn. in Phoenix. Fly Southwest they have the lowest bike fees and two bags are free!

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Southwest blows uncircumsized cock. Every time I'm on southwest I get stuck next to either a fat f*ck that takes up my armrest with their side tits or some stinky redneck a$$hole that thinks I give a $hit or both! Thier peanuts suck so do the pretzels and they never have hot help, just overly gay guys or nasty middle aged slobs that remind me of the caferteria ladies when I was in middle school.

Jet blue has TV, bigger seats, hotties and a good ****in selection of snacks and booze. If you can't afford to pay $25 for your baggage take the f*cking train!

mgy

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
Morrison
Southwest blows uncircumsized cock. Every time I'm on southwest I get stuck next to either a fat f*ck that takes up my armrest with their side tits or some stinky redneck a$$hole that thinks I give a $hit or both! Thier peanuts suck so do the pretzels and they never have hot help, just overly gay guys or nasty middle aged slobs that remind me of the caferteria ladies when I was in middle school.

Jet blue has TV, bigger seats, hotties and a good ****in selection of snacks and booze. If you can't afford to pay $25 for your baggage take the f*cking train!
Sounds better than SW, what does Jet Blue charge for a bike?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i think about this quite a bit to, why not get some mud tires rough in some lines and go for broke?

the mud and **** around here is fun if you can hit it and hose off then crack a beer.