Quantcast

DH on the 24th or 26th? Both?

dhrace507

Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Mountains
Would anyone be up for some DH riding on the 24th or 26th wherever in so cal? I'm not too local, I've only ridden Laguna a handful of times so may need directions to anywhere else, but I really want to get some DH time in while visiting the family for the holidays.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
what were you thinking? Telonics is pretty much shut down right now which doesn't leave much for Laguna but theres other stuff if you have a truck.

dhrace507

Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Mountains
I'm not heart set on Telonics, I would rather do something else actually to check out the area more. I've got a van that can carry some bikes and riders, but not heavy duty off road.

dhrace507

Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Mountains
I've never been there but would like to try some DH there. I can PM you my number if riding tomorrow (preferably earlier rather than later) would work.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Probably going out there today... I've never been there before tho, is it bad form or even possible to shuttle, or is this something I should just ride/push to the top?

No need to tell me how to shuttle it, I just don't want to make any locals mad by trying to if it's not allowed.