Quantcast

DH racing in the california area...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so I'm still kinda new to the area, and am in the process of putting together a race schedule for 2008. I know of some series, but I'm trying to get a feel for whats out there.

I know about the national series, the Fontana winter series, and the MSC (Mountain States Cup). What other locations are there for racing? Other race series? I know N* holds a few races, but I don't think there 08 schedule is posted yet. Any info would be appreciated.

oh and if there's anyone out there to rideshare for races, I'd be down for that 100%.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Elings Park, Chamberlin Ranch, Keysville, Fairfield (run by CalPoly SLO) are a couple more.
sick man thanks! oh ps you're one (soon to be 2) towns north of me (I'm moving to redondo this weekend). lemme know if you would be interested in ride sharing to races, rides, anything.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Stump Grinder Dirt Club in Santa Barbara will have a race season. They will be hosted at Chamberlain Ranch. Go to www.ridesb.com to get more information.

They are currently building a full on DS and DH courses, so it will be a nice venu.

-Patrick