Quantcast

DH racing

chance199

Monkey
May 23, 2009
Port Orchard, WA
I want to get into racing this year. what cups are there around Washington? Only one i can think of is Fluidride but thats not at Dry Hill anymore.
Any tips?

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
how bout that thread that says, "NWCup in Port Angeles" ? yes the one that was the top thread when you posted this, that's it.

all e-casm aside, that's about it for downhill unless you want to travel to southern Oregon.

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
how bout that thread that says, "NWCup in Port Angeles" ? yes the one that was the top thread when you posted this, that's it.

all e-casm aside, that's about it for downhill unless you want to travel to southern Oregon.
I understand that they will be having a series out in the East WA/ Idaho area this year. Haven't seen the dates and details yet, but have talked to them about it and it's on.

chance199

Monkey
May 23, 2009
Port Orchard, WA

so i went on the site, i'd like to try and do that. how would i go about getting in? just show up?