Quantcast

DH Ride Santa Cruz Tomorrow 10/18

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Anyone down to start in the morning and ride for a few hours? Maybe start at 9:00-9:30 and go from there? I'm down to hike or shuttle.

Sorry Mike, no Pacifica for me. I need to take care of some things around the house later in the day.

Derek? Brian/Kelly? Anyone?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Damn you.

Anyone else want to meet up with me to ride? Come on all you forum lurkers, now is your time to shine. We can meet up and get some good DH runs in. haha

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
*cough cough* PACIFICA *cough cough*

Dude... there's some MTBR foolios that are going to be out there SUPER early. It looks like I might be driving myself, by myself, out there tomorrow. I'd be down to go SUPER early with you if you wanted to make it out to Pacifica. :)

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
Wish i saw this earlier, i have been wanting to ride SC for a while but do not know anyone that is familiar with the trails up there. Let me know next time you want to go.

Blue, my buddy has an extra bike, nothing special but it works. If you can get a way to SJ your welcome to ride with us.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
If you are into early morning rides (7am-ish), I am probably going tomorrow am. I may also go on Saturday depending on if the girlfriend is working or not.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Tell Emily to call Jehn and pencil in a "shopping date".

P.S. San Jose Tattoo Convention this weekend. You guys should come over the hill! Jehn and I are going.

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
Tell Emily to call Jehn and pencil in a "shopping date".

P.S. San Jose Tattoo Convention this weekend. You guys should come over the hill! Jehn and I are going.
You should check out my buddy's work. If your interested let me know i'll get you his myspace page or something along those lines.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Well, I am out for riding on Saturday. I also don't think I can make the expo Mike. A recent health and financial situation has just came up with me. Ugh.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Ok, riding back on for tomorrow am. Not sure if we are going with bike bikes or small. I want big bikes. Any maybe hit Z's for some gnar awesome.

Todd? Scott? Mike? Brian/Kelly? Nate?

Ringer

Monkey
Mar 4, 2008
what time we meeting, and which spot. im downski and will be on big bike, so you should also josh. i will also be riding flat pedals for only the second time in a year. it will be interesting

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Ok, riding back on for tomorrow am. Not sure if we are going with bike bikes or small. I want big bikes. Any maybe hit Z's for some gnar awesome.

Todd? Scott? Mike? Brian/Kelly? Nate?
Need brake...unless someone can scrounge up a beater I could roll on ;)

Todd said someone might be in town this weekend with a brake I could steal? I dunno.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Official Ride Information

-Meet at the 20mph corner on 9 (close to felton coming from Santa Cruz).
-Be there at 8:45ish to load up.
-Were going to shuttle.
-Big bikes.
-ervervjhenbrjhnwiefnioeciweeyufberververihb vbwi vwe +

See you guys there.