Quantcast

dh seat

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
a new version of the seat you had. i just run the small xc saddle. works great. never had an issue. and you can find some good ones on line slightly used for CHEAP.

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
i run a selle italia flite and so far its the only seat to stand up too my abuse. something about the seat is just tough.

btw "dh" seats are not tough the rails just bend

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Sir_Crackien said:
i run a selle italia flite and so far its the only seat to stand up too my abuse. something about the seat is just tough.

btw "dh" seats are not tough the rails just bend
exactly. they are just so long. i love the flite!!

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
hellonasty said:
Anything I-Beam
eh i dunno about ibeam i broke mine pretty quick. but i will agree any other SDG i have had has been awesome. i still have my old bass boat gold ventura with ti rails :)

jell-oe

Chimp
Jun 1, 2005
sunapee, NH
Look at the funn seat/post combo with 8mm cromo rails. A pain to get assembled and adjusted, but one of the strongest designs ive seen, and it should never slip or snap. I do realize you were looking for a seat only...but this is one durable setup.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I've had good luck with Selle italia saddles. I'm currently running a Selle Italia Oktavia and its held up excellently so far. It seems that some great deals can be had on S.I. saddles on the net. The Flite ones are really sweet looking and have great reviews as well.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Didn't Thick or BMW or someone make an integrated saddle/cromo post that weighed like a kilo or something? That'd be right up your alley...ridiculously heavy nd expensive but unbreakable and unique.

(Oh, and to be realistic, either just get cheap, cheap BMX seats and throw them away when they bend, or get roadie saddles with Ti rails and throw them away when they bend slightly less often. I use Performance-brand roadies and they're cheap and strong and light.)

MD