Quantcast

DH Slush Shreddage pictures.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Today was sweet, as the snow (ice) was melting we went and shredded our little mini DH place. It was way fun, super drifty on the trails but still fast enough to hit everything.

T-spot in slush:

Rock shreddage:

More:

Flashed out, I dig this pic.

Some rocks and stuff to play on.

word.

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
hell yea, today was fun as hell! next time those gaps and ramps are MINE!!! u just wait, before too long i will be thrashin these places up and gettin my name known!

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Damn True said:
Ahh, looks great guys. I was stuck in Bryson City...too much ice to get anywhere.
Yeah, too bad things didn't work out. Things thawed out pretty nicely today, but the mountains would have still been pretty bad. Are you still around?

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
ZmanONmaryJ said:
hell yea, today was fun as hell! next time those gaps and ramps are MINE!!! u just wait, before too long i will be thrashin these places up and gettin my name known!

forsure dude, just need to ride with us some more guy... haha the golf course shred was intense today

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
Thank you thank you thank you...... maybe wednesday... i dont have lacrosse??? maybe??? go shred some spots... maybe the t-spot will be dry? i dunno...... i liked the golf course much!

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
na lets get him up here to rip up pisgah and kitzuma guys. lol that would be an experiance that he soon wont forget. :evil: :sneaky: lol.

yeh dt are you sticking around for a while like till this sunday cause if you are we can take you on a ride sunday nothing speciall but its a pretty awsome trail. if your still here and up for it.