Quantcast

DH trail project video

MM_Freak

Chimp
Oct 28, 2008
Western Mass.
Just a little something I put together after hours of work on the trail and a little filming done by myself. Still lots of work to go but things are looking good. Thought I'd share whats been done so far.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
i dont even need to know who they are to know:
They wear affliction
Lead singer always has a stance like hes on a cliff, singing to the ocean with wind blowing on him
someone has alot of tribal tattoo work, and got it after dusk till dawn came out.

MM_Freak

Chimp
Oct 28, 2008
Western Mass.
Haha...Sorry about the music, I guess its not for everyone. And yes it was made with windows movie maker. This was my first ever video that I put together so movie maker is all I have on my computer. Any suggestions on a better program would be great.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Haha...Sorry about the music, I guess its not for everyone. And yes it was made with windows movie maker. This was my first ever video that I put together so movie maker is all I have on my computer. Any suggestions on a better program would be great.
sony vegas or finalcut pro when you get real software, regardless of talent, the videos almost always get better, it wont make you the editor for roam, but it will make your videos way better.

MM_Freak

Chimp
Oct 28, 2008
Western Mass.
Thanks. I'll look into those programs........and a change in music judging from the feedback. Im still planning on getting more footage from the sections of the trail that are not groomed yet so Im might get enough footage for another short clip. Im going to play around with a helmet cam too.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
chris you need a better camera and someone to zoom in and out as you pass. it will make the video more interesting as well.

MM_Freak

Chimp
Oct 28, 2008
Western Mass.
Thanks for the tips Dennis. All I've got at the moment is the Olympus digital camera I bought for my wife and my riding /drinking/filming buddy is laid up for 6 months due to surgery on his knee after being kicked by a cow. Maybe next year I'll invest in some new equipment.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I thought you did a great job for filming it yourself... I didnt mind the song either. I like the original Bad Company better though.

Five Fingured Death Punch isnt bad though.

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Thanks for the tips Dennis. All I've got at the moment is the Olympus digital camera I bought for my wife and my riding /drinking/filming buddy is laid up for 6 months due to surgery on his knee after being kicked by a cow. Maybe next year I'll invest in some new equipment.
Chris check out the video I made of myself when I was kickin it out in San Diego this past winter. Got a Canon s-10 and a cheap tripod. check it.