Quantcast

DH Trips For All

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
What's up, my name is Manny Vargas. As you'll notice this is my second post. The first post had to go to the Marzocchi Girlz thread, sorry. Oright, check it, I have a tour company called FFAT (Freak Fest Adventure Tours) and we're rollin' with a few surf trips and starting now I've added a few DH trips. I love to ride so why not, eh? The first DH trip that I had to put together is one to one of my favorite locations on the planet... Hawaii. Not only will you ride some of the sickest trails on Oahu but you'll get extra goods like: a skydive, luau and more! As far as we know, these are the only DH tours of their kind. We're going to ride real dh trails on dh bikes. For all the info check out: www.FFAT.biz

Hit me up with any questions or whatever... the Hawaii trip at the end of February is limited to 7 riders! So get on it!

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
That sounds very cool, but if you are going to spam you business do you think that you should at least throw down $20 for the premium membership?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Repack said:
That sounds very cool, but if you are going to spam you business do you think that you should at least throw down $20 for the premium membership?
Good point. Without a doubt, this was a spam post...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Yeah Manny this sounds really cool but people pay for ads here. The whole board would be spammy if we didn't call it out when we see it. The rules can sometimes get bent for new/interesting things but consider paying for an ad to help RM.

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
Hahahahaha... the things you learn in life and on the Ridemonkey Forums. No worries my friends. I'm actually talking to Adam in sales to arrange an ad space for this.

Damn, that pic of Spam got me hungry. Spam and eggs anyone?

mv

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
TJ, 18 and over is recommened but not necessary. We'll sneak you on the Skydive no worries. That's the only issue on the Hawaii DH trip. I have an extra California ID that might work. Do you think you can fix your hair like Erik Estrada from CHiPs?

And yes, there is someone posing as an ad sales guy for RM named Adam. Good guy and quick on emails. Hopin' to get an ad space soon so I can continue my Spammin' in a different light :thumb:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
FFAT, are you still offering the free "personal manly hot-oil massage 'package'" with your tours?

MD

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
FFAT said:
TJ, 18 and over is recommened but not necessary. We'll sneak you on the Skydive no worries. That's the only issue on the Hawaii DH trip. I have an extra California ID that might work. Do you think you can fix your hair like Erik Estrada from CHiPs?

And yes, there is someone posing as an ad sales guy for RM named Adam. Good guy and quick on emails. Hopin' to get an ad space soon so I can continue my Spammin' in a different light :thumb:
sounds good. ill see what i can do to get in.