Quantcast

Dh

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
wow, popular forum :dead:

Q:
My sis lives in St.George,UT & Brian Head is nearby.So how is the DH there? Give me info ! spill it....................
Q:
Also if Tennessee ever get's too populated with foreigners we would like to move to Kallispell Montana or somewhere like that..
I would think there are some peeps riding DH there ?? :cool:

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Hey I used to live in East Tennessee and I moved to the St. George/Cedar City area. Don't visit the area and let it fool you. Utah is a great state to visit but it sucks to live here.

Anyway Brianhead is great but we had a lot of rain here today and I can see some snow in the mountains. I think riding at Brianhead is over until June. St. George (well the Rockville/Springdale/Virgin/Zion) area has some kickass dh trails and then Gooseberry and Little Creek mesa are just outside the area. Those two places have some epic XC trails. You should check out the area. I think you would enjoy the riding ust don't move here. Your Montana idea is much better.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Whitefish and Kalispell has great riding. It has everything FR/DH/XC and Fernie is pretty close. Fernie is a small Whistler and is growning every year. Panorama is pretty close too.