Quantcast

dh_girlee we missed you

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
well, here we are at N* thinking of you. I was saddened to hear you weren't going to be here today, i would like to have had a meaningful conversation...among other things. Come on up sometime and we'll ride... :)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:
I tried to talk her into going last weekend, but she won't go up there without her boyfriend.

What am I gonna do? Drive all the way to Tahoe by myself...stay by myself...f that...not my idea of a good time...besides...who would take care of my bike after riding while I sit and watch and drank beer? I need to find more chick friends that like to go dh'n...besides...I had an AWESOME time at Rollins Lake wakeboarding and partying and raising hell...:eviltongu

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dh girlie said:
besides...who would take care of my bike after riding while I sit and watch and drank beer?
So you have a personal bike mechanic/cabana boy?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
What am I gonna do? Drive all the way to Tahoe by myself...stay by myself...f that...not my idea of a good time...besides...who would take care of my bike after riding while I sit and watch and drank beer? I need to find more chick friends that like to go dh'n...besides...I had an AWESOME time at Rollins Lake wakeboarding and partying and raising hell...:eviltongu
You could have stayed with us, I told you a freind of mine and his wife were going up, she too rides a V10 so you could have ridden with her. I had it all worked out, but noooooooo, you wussed cause loverboy has a boo boo. I think we need to change your name to "NO dh girlie" :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:
You could have stayed with us, I told you a freind of mine and his wife were going up, she too rides a V10 so you could have ridden with her. I had it all worked out, but noooooooo, you wussed cause loverboy has a boo boo. I think we need to change your name to "NO dh girlie" :D

Hmmm...I do not recall an offer to stay with y'all...I do remember you talking about your buddy's wife and her V10...but not stayin with y'all...