Quantcast

dh_girlie spotted!

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Yeah I'm going to that exact theater tonight to see it. The Arclight is pretty rad. I mean ticket prices are expensive at 15 bucks. But seeing as how the local crap theater is at 11 bucks, 15 bucks isn't too bad considering you get to pick your seats so you don't have to get there insanely early and wait in line, and they don't have those crappy commercials for coke playing beforehand.

They also have a bar inside, and some showings you can booze in the theater. Man I'm a movie geek, I'm gushing about a freaking movie theater...lame.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
N8 said:
Uh huh... sure.

:p

ummm...NO....Next movie I see will be Madagascar...at a theater FAR FAR away from one playing star wars...I once went through a shopping center parking lot where there is a theater...I believe it was the last time there was a star wars movie...and the damn traffic caused by the damn star wars seein geeks was insane and I was stuck in there for nearly an HOUR....bastards! I could only imagine the BO in that theater...and the fat overflowin into the other seats...hahahhaa! Of course this doesn't apply to y'all here... :D

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
dh girlie said:
ummm...NO....Next movie I see will be Madagascar...at a theater FAR FAR away from one playing star wars...I once went through a shopping center parking lot where there is a theater...I believe it was the last time there was a star wars movie...and the damn traffic caused by the damn star wars seein geeks was insane and I was stuck in there for nearly an HOUR....bastards! I could only imagine the BO in that theater...and the fat overflowin into the other seats...hahahhaa! Of course this doesn't apply to y'all here... :D

Was it a 'geek-grope?' :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Those costumes are AWESOME...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Sorry, I can't help but think of that Triumph bit with the Star Wars geeks whenever I see someone in a costume...

"Oh, you are pregnant with a future nerd?"
"Yes, yes, a future Jedi"
"When are you due?"
"April 25th" [or whatever]
"That's the last time HE'LL ever see female genetalia!!"

MD

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MikeD said:

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Sorry, I can't help but think of that Triumph bit with the Star Wars geeks whenever I see someone in a costume...

"When are you due?"

MD

Haha!

Links: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=triumph+dog+starwars

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Actually, I shouldn't laugh. We were going to dress my GF up as slave-barge Leia last halloween...and chain her to our 18-lb cat, who's remarkably jabba-esque.

Luckily, we never got around to it.

MD

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
MikeD said:

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

"When are you due?"

MD

That had to be about the funniest thing ever...come to think of it...the scariest thing ever, too... :dead: