Quantcast

DHGirlie...how was the concert?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
It was AWESOME! Three hours of just MC...they played all the old stuff...only like one new song...they were really tight...what one would expect of seasoned rockers. The parking lot action was pretty fun...not as many throwbacks as I expected. We got to the parking lot around 5:30 with a couple cases of beer and all the old Crue cd's. They also had a Motley Crue cover band playing in the parking lot...they were great...they sounded really good and they had the old Crue look from back in the day...As I expected they opened with Shout, they played stuff like Live Wire, Piece of Your Action, 10 Seconds to Love...if anyone wants to see a GREAT show...explosions, fire, 3 hours of kick ass fun, go see MC...I guarantee you will have a great time. Despite the fact that they are up there in age, they went off. The only complaint I have is that Ticketmaster f'd up...we paid top dollar for floor seats. Section D, row 30. Well section D ended at row 14 and we ended up with seats on the side of the stage...they weren't BAD...but not they weren't what we paid for. We're supposed to get a refund, so we'll see. All in all...came back with a hoarse voice, whiplash, and a hangover...I give the show an A++ :thumb: And I reiterate...if you get a chance and you like MC...go...you will have an AWESOME time.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
Sweet!!! Sounds like a good time...I think I'll have to check their tour schedule and see if they're coming to Seattle.
They are...in July...

Oh, I forgot to mention...for Girls, Girls, Girls...they came out on stage on bad ass choppers...it was one of the greatest headbanger shows ever! You just don't get those dynamic rock shows anymore...sadly.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
weird.........that post about MC hitting red rocks should have been after DHG's post about them being in Seattle in July. But, it's up after my first post. strange.........

*edit - It did it again..... :eek: I wonder if Quick Post is messed up?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Morryjg said:
They are hitting Red Rocks this summer. Tickets are $70 though. Too much for me right now. :(

Shows are friggin outrageous these days. It was well worth the 70 bucks. It'll be REALLY worth it if we get that refund for being redirected to crappy seats!

The Violent Femmes are playing in Tahoe in a few weeks and that was only 33 bucks, but then again, I have to pay for gas getting to Tahoe at god only knows what price it'll be by that time, a hotel for 2 nights, lift tickets, gambling and party money...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
3 hours of motley crue, AND a motley crue impersonator band in the parking lot?

toshi, what's the prognosis? will any brain cells live?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
$70 for the Crüe?!?!?! Pssshhhh... you got hosed! I mean, Crüe is pretty badassovitch and everything, but they yain't no Motörhead!

Look Mom... THREE ümlaughts in one sentence!