Quantcast

dhgirlie thought it was boring in here ysterday

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
How can we liven it up a bit douglas?

I'll start - I received a used bike in the mail the other day from none other than Metal (aka Sanjay!) :)

J

JRB

binary visions said:
:redX:

A comma? I think I'm going into an ampersand over the spelling errors in here! ;)

Will it be because your colon failed??? hahahaha - sorry :think:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm going to go into the DH forum and talk about head tube angles, the ins and outs of coil vs air forks, and gearboxes and sh!t. :D At least it's bike talk!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
Will it be because your colon failed??? hahahaha - sorry :think:
I almost said I was going into a semi-colon but backed off because I knew someone would make a .. witty remark :p

J

JRB

binary visions said:
I almost said I was going into a semi-colon but backed off because I knew someone would make a .. witty remark :p

Ampersand was better anyway. :thumb:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
MMcG said:

I'll start - I received a used bike in the mail the other day from none other than Metal (aka Sanjay!) :)
I bought a front wheel! ;)

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
I'm going to go into the DH forum and talk about head tube angles, the ins and outs of coil vs air forks, and gearboxes and sh!t. :D At least it's bike talk!

Uhm - they're just talking about oven cleaners and top caps. ;)

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Maybe, just maybe if we're lucky, Stoney will make another guest appearance as his ermm.... other half.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
when we get back from our vacation in dec. i am going to start building up a hardtail for my street/urban riding. i am getting excited.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
MMcG said:

That's not livening it up.
Post pics of the bike, along with some outrageous political statment - like you are so upset at the election that you will ride Sanjay's old bike to Canada, where you will live from now on.

I don't know, I'm reaching here.

Anyway, post pics of the new ride, or at least tell us what it is.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Sanjay was cool enough to sell me his 2003 DMR Rhythm at a great price. It's a cromoly street/DJ hardtail that has a 24" rear wheel and a 26" front the way it came to me. I figured it would be a fun bike for me to play on and also a cool hardtail for Liam to ride as well.

It'll fit me for urban/street/etc. and it'll fit Liam as a decent hardtail trail bike!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Oh Yeah and Canada is looking kinda tempting right now! Maybe I can just drive Jozz's wheel up to him with all my bikes and stuff in my van and just stay in Montreal for four years. :)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMcG said:
Sanjay was cool enough to sell me his 2003 DMR Rhythm at a great price. It's a cromoly street/DJ hardtail that has a 24" rear wheel and a 26" front the way it came to me. I figured it would be a fun bike for me to play on and also a cool hardtail for Liam to ride as well.

It'll fit me for urban/street/etc. and it'll fit Liam as a decent hardtail trail bike!

PICS!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
MMcG said:
Oh Yeah and Canada is looking kinda tempting right now! Maybe I can just drive Jozz's wheel up to him with all my bikes and stuff in my van and just stay in Montreal for four years. :)
Aint that much better this side of the border... :dead:

So where's my wheel dood! :p ;)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Here are a couple of photos of the Rhythm for all of you looking for photos of it.

I either need to get some 1/2" BMX pedals for it or do a crank swap from the Mosh BMX bike that I got last winter from Shyrmp.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MMcG said:
Here are a couple of photos of the Rhythm for all of you looking for photos of it.

I either need to get some 1/2" BMX pedals for it or do a crank swap from the Mosh BMX bike that I got last winter from Shyrmp.
How many bikes do you have now?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:

Sweeeeeeet!

Bike whore.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
MMcG said:

1/2 inch pedals suck. Get some cranks.

I fully expect to see Sanjay-quality moves from both you and Liam within the next few weeks. :cool: :cool: :cool:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Mackie said:
1/2 inch pedals suck. Get some cranks.

I fully expect to see Sanjay-quality moves from both you and Liam within the next few weeks. :cool: :cool: :cool:
Methinks I'll change to three piece cranks. and if I can do a one tenth of Sanjay Quality move I'll be happy.

I think Sanjay is moving strictly to jumping big assed beach cruisers from now on or something. ;) :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Cyberia! Long story that would be even more boring than this thread.

The Cheese
Ahhh yes the research field.... don't they have internet there?

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
stosh said:
Ahhh yes the research field.... don't they have internet there?
Well, we do have internet here. I changed companies awhile ago and the new place has kept me pretty busy. Also, there was an internet Nazi who would send around lists of each site we visited each month complete with comments on the appropriateness of the site to work. I'm not sure what happened to him, but I see he's collecting change outside Dunkin Donuts in Central Sq. now.

The Cheese