Quantcast

dhgirlie's cat gave me something...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
Not my cat...she's never gotten laid...got her fixed when she was a baby...
doesnt mean she doesnt get laid though.... ever not been able to find her for a bit???? Now you know

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
could be...it's always fun when she gets up at 3 am and wanders into the living room and sees another cat lurking in the backyard and they have that screeching fight through the window...you know...when you're dead asleep...
i prefer when mine climbs up my body and sits on my neck.... at 3 in the morning and starts meowing

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
hooples3 said:
i prefer when mine climbs up my body and sits on my neck.... at 3 in the morning and starts meowing
Damn cats...mine is in this mode of waking up EVERY night at various godawful times and howling to be let out just to go cruise...(maybe get laid :think: ) Also, I think there may be a ghost in the spare bathroom...she goes in there for no apparent reason and does that awful yowl...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
Damn cats...mine is in this mode of waking up EVERY night at various godawful times and howling to be let out just to go cruise...(maybe get laid :think: ) Also, I think there may be a ghost in the spare bathroom...she goes in there for no apparent reason and does that awful yowl...
maybe she has to "go" ????

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
hooples3 said:
maybe she has to "go" ????
No...she doesn't head toward the garage where the litter box is kept...also, when I go out of town and I leave her in...I'll put a box in the bathroom for her...the other night I got back so late that I didn't feel like dealing with it then, so I left it...and she STILL woke me up at like 2:30 making that horrific sound.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
No...she doesn't head toward the garage where the litter box is kept...also, when I go out of town and I leave her in...I'll put a box in the bathroom for her...the other night I got back so late that I didn't feel like dealing with it then, so I left it...and she STILL woke me up at like 2:30 making that horrific sound.
her male cat friend is outside that bathroom window... wanting her
or maybe its loco out there wanting you??? :rolleyes: