Quantcast

DHracer1067 please clear your PM box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike67

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
California
or shoot me an email. Been waiting to hear from you, did it ship yet? Sorry to bring this here, maybe you have been busy, but an update would be cool =]

mike67

mike67

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
California
Jason, your profile say's that you have been active on the boards. At least let me know what's up...you don't respond to emails and your PM box is full. If you have been busy with school or what ever, that's fine, but take a second and PM or email me. I sent paypal 14 days ago and would like to know when I can expect to see what I paid for.

mike67

mike67

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
California
Your profile say's that you are on line right now...
How about an update on shipping? Did it go out yet?

If you would clear your pm's or reply to emails, we wouldn't have to do this on the forum.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Ouch. I know dhracer1067 and and the current time he's not the best person to be dealing with. Must be hard to ship something when you're on house arrest. :disgust1:

mike67

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
California
Ouch. I know dhracer1067 and and the current time he's not the best person to be dealing with. Must be hard to ship something when you're on house arrest. :disgust1:

Thanks for the info! If he is on house arrest, he should arrange for someone to ship the package for him... he quickly accepted my payment and said he would send it out the next day. If you know him maybe you could help out? If you don't want to get involved, I understand. I'll give him until Wednesday the 16th. Then I'll be contacting paypal, my credit card company, and take this to the bad seller forum. He should at the very least contact me, he has my email, and phone number...WTF, never had ANY trouble buying from people on this board.

mike67

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
California
Why don't you call him instead? You have his name and phone number right?
Have his name, but no phone. Didn't think I'd have a problem with the transaction. The guy (Jason) has been posting on here for some time. I bought an 06 888 flat top crown from him, or at least I paid for one. Didn't lose a lot of cash, it's more the principle, and I do need that top crown for a project I'm working on. I'll reverse charges on my credit card if I have to. Jason should at least speak up and resolve this. It only makes him look bad the longer this goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.