Quantcast

DHS stormtroopers

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I been telling y'all

These assholes are lining up their ducks

Forcing voting in person allows them to bottleneck. They've been working on it for years, suppressing access to voting in poor and democratic hoods.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"2) Both Border Patrol and ICE are functioning as largely unaccountable enforcers of the president’s personal whims and interpretations of law, detaining citizens for hours without explanation or formal charges, and operating in direct conflict with local mayors and governors;

3) Border Patrol and ICE both have stridently bigoted, conservative organizational cultures hostile to most people of color and more liberal, urban areas generally–and they are well aware that their powers will likely be curtailed under a possible future Democratic administration;"

Dun tried to warn y'all

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A very organized group of "protesters" broke a bunch of shit during Seattle protests last night. There was some destruction in early protests and a few isolated incidents since then but never a well organized group with the designed intent to do so. Seems like a very well planned invitation for Seattle to get its own storm troopers.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
A very organized group of "protesters" broke a bunch of shit during Seattle protests last night. There was some destruction in early protests and a few isolated incidents since then but never a well organized group with the designed intent to do so. Seems like a very well planned invitation for Seattle to get its own storm troopers.

Umm, I think that is spelled "Agent Provocateur"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
How long until "ANTIFA" blows up a Moscow Los Angeles apartment building or sets fire to the Riechstag House of Representatives?
passee.......philly blew up a city block or two before you were born....

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Interesting report, I'm not so well read on the finer details of how your constitution works regarding it's interaction with the legal system but seems plausible enough an argument they make.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Interesting report, I'm not so well read on the finer details of how your constitution works regarding it's interaction with the legal system but seems plausible enough an argument they make.

oh this is almost definitely extra jurisdictional. closing in on the same kind of shit as guantanamo bay, just on US soil and for US citizens.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
So what do you know about the protests in Portland?
From what I see, some protesters are peaceful, and then there is another group just trying to start shit, kinda like CROP in Seattle. Lots of vandalism & anarchy. I don't think Trump should be involved with calling in the National guard, I say let the people destroy their own city and then let the mayor & governor explain the the local residents & business owners affected, why there once beautiful city is now a shit hole because of failed local leadership. Funny thing is, the majority of the people who are anti police protesting are white millennial's that would call for the police the second they were robbed, mugged and/or raped. I'm willing to bet, most of them still live in their parents basement.