Quantcast

DHS stormtroopers

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I asked what do YOU know about the protests in portland. You're reciting a line whether you realize it or not.

This isn't people 'destroying their own city'. What's destruction to you? Because grafitti, and some lights pointed at cops is about the extent of the destruction.

Watch reality, not fox news

You cool with federal agents just clubbing the shit out of someone for asking them to honor their oath? A navy vet at that...... A 53 year old isn't a millennial.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I asked what do YOU know about the protests in portland. You're reciting a line whether you realize it or not.

This isn't people 'destroying their own city'. What's destruction to you? Because grafitti, and some lights pointed at cops is about the extent of the destruction.

Watch reality, not fox news

You cool with federal agents just clubbing the shit out of someone for asking them to honor their oath? A navy vet at that...... A 53 year old isn't a millennial.
So you condone defacing someone personal property? There is more to it, I think you're only looking at one side. You watch CNN & MSNBC they talk about peaceful protesting, you watch Fox, you get a completely different take. Watch both news outlets and then come to your own conclusion and it paints a much broader picyure.

As far as the Navy vet, I'd like to see the whole video leading up to the force used against him. My guess is there is more to what the media wants you to see, there usually is.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I saw these antifas using hammers does that makes them tairrrists?

Property crime is handled by local authorities except on an actual official federal building.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah there isnt more to it Brian. Per the topic of this thread, federal agents are just beating the shit out of people. You're doubting it because that story challenges the bullshit you hold in your head, reinforced by the bullshit you think is news. A broken window does not justify what is going on in portland as a federal response.

I dont 'watch' anything. I haven't had any sort of television service in 27 years. I read.

You can find reality. You choose to believe bullshit because it justifies your dumb fucking belief that you didn't vote for a fascist shithead that is literally attacking American citizens for doing exactly what the constitution allows for. Just because you thought you'd get stock returns.

And your racist ass making Maxine waters and lori lightfoot scissor jokes is too fucking stupid to even realize you're doing it. Both of those black women are smarter than you. They didn't have to marry for status. They earned it.

You value a window over human life. And certainly over the rights and freedoms of the 'others' that live in the country you enjoy the privilege from. That's fucked up.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Yeah there isnt more to it Brian. Per the topic of this thread, federal agents are just beating the shit out of people. You're doubting it because that story challenges the bullshit you hold in your head, reinforced by the bullshit you think is news. A broken window does not justify what is going on in portland as a federal response.

I dont 'watch' anything. I haven't had any sort of television service in 27 years. I read.

You can find reality. You choose to believe bullshit because it justifies your dumb fucking belief that you didn't vote for a fascist shithead that is literally attacking American citizens for doing exactly what the constitution allows for. Just because you thought you'd get stock returns.

And your racist ass making Maxine waters and lori lightfoot scissor jokes is too fucking stupid to even realize you're doing it. Both of those black women are smarter than you. They didn't have to marry for status. They earned it.

You value a window over human life. And certainly over the rights and freedoms of the 'others' that live in the country you enjoy the privilege from. That's fucked up.
Okay, Portland started with the George Floyd protests and has changed gears towards defunding the police. What your reading IMO is very skewed. Did you ever take the time last week to read Bari Weiss's resignation letter from the NY Times? She's a liberal and is by no means a Trump supporter, but calls out that paper for not drinking the Kool Aid. She has been called a Nazi, how fucked up her own peers call a Jewish person a Nazi because she whats to write both sides of a story and let the reader come to their own conclusion?

Yes, the 1st amendment does allow freedom of speech, however I'm having trouble finding where it states vandalism legal during protest times. How do you find this destruction acceptable to private innocent business/property owners? These people tried to set fire to a police precinct. Have you ever thought some of the local business owners may have reached out to Trump for help, because their POS liberal mayor is allowing this type of distruction? These business's are suffering enough due to Covid.

Color aside Maxine Waters is a hater of anything Trump and she called for action a few years back.

As far as Lightfoot, the Chicago mayor where violent black on black crime is going through the roof.

She is completely useless as a Mayor and does nothing to help combat this matter. Trump has offered to help. The people in Chicago do not want to defund of the police department.

I value most lives, I don't value the life of a murderer, rapist or child molester for example.

Let me get this right, so if I'm in your neighborhood and decide to protest in front of your house because I don't like what you stand for, it gives me the right to fuck up all the shit you own without repercussions because I'm exercising my first amendment rights? Sweet! Next time I see you at N* I'll grab your bike and fuck it all up, as long as you're not hurt its all good, right. All in the name of free speech!!!! Come on Kev, you need to open your eyes a little wider, you're only viewing one side.

It's very sad you can't accept someone for different views & the hatred you spew because of it. I can care less for whom & what you support. I have some friends that are so anti Trump, they can't see straight, we get in our debates, but there is never any hatred between us, we speak our opinions, have another beer together, change the subject and move on with life, its sad you're unable to do the same.

I have never seen so many miserable people in my life especially on a MTB forum site. We're all here to share the same love of bikes, get in friendly debates, but can put the differences aside and ride & have fun together. Sad that it seems that many here aren't capable of doing so because of different political views. I though the left was supposed to be the side of excepting others for who they are? That's what they preach anyways. Again, I can care less about someones political views, people are people. I have friends of all different races & religions. At the end of the day, we all bleed the same color and that's the way I see it.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Listen carefully, the feds have zero jurisdiction to be on the streets chasing people. Absolutely no legal standing whatsoever. They can protect their buildings and thats about it unless their investigating some sort of federal crime. Otherwise its a local police matter. Thats it, the fed goon squad is breaking the law. Their bored as fuck sitting in their building and now they out like a pack of dogs getting into trouble.

What part of that don't you understand? A federal goon squad running around kidnapping antifa (anti-fascist) protesters. Don't think it gets more fascist than that.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Listen carefully, the feds have zero jurisdiction to be on the streets chasing people. Absolutely no legal standing whatsoever. They can protect their buildings and thats about it unless their investigating some sort of federal crime. Otherwise its a local police matter. Thats it, the fed goon squad is breaking the law. Their bored as fuck sitting in their building and now they out like a pack of dogs getting into trouble.

What part of that don't you understand? A federal goon squad running around kidnapping antifa (anti-fascist) protesters. Don't think it gets more fascist than that.
I’m against the feds being there. I think they should sit back and watch a great city be destroyed. Then again, maybe someone else reached out to the feds as the local government is failing them.

Last edited:
I’m against the feds being there. I think they should sit back and watch a great city be destroyed. Then again, maybe someone else reached out to the feds as the local government is failing them.
Get off it. The city's not being destroyed. There's certainly destruction, but it is minuscule compared to the toll over, let's say, the last decade, of unwarranted and racially biased police violence and imprisonment for the most inane reasons.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Bari Weiss's ......... She's a liberal
:rofl:

1. No
2. Focus. You're so full bs talking points du jour you can't even stay on topic :rofl:

I'm well aware of who Lightfoot and Waters are. I'm also well aware that you consume so much right wing "look at the funny thing the dumb negro said" that you aren't even aware that you just happened to choose two black women that have nothing to do with portland to make a lesbian joke about. Because you both think homosexuality is still funny, and don't even realize that those two elected leaders get so much negative coverage because they are black. Why not pick the governor of Oregon? Both female AND actually involved in Portland. And bonus: not a trump fan either. Like I said. You don't even realize you did it because the crap you look at for news so focuses on protecting a white narrative of power, it just becomes part of your subconscious narrative that waters and lightfoot get coverage just because of their politics. That ain't it. Not entirely.

Let me get this right, so if I'm in your neighborhood and decide to protest in front of your house because I don't like what you stand for, it gives me the right to fuck up all the shit you own without repercussions because I'm exercising my first amendment rights? Sweet! Next time I see you at N* I'll grab your bike and fuck it all up, as long as you're not hurt its all good, right. All in the name of free speech!!!! Come on Kev, you need to open your eyes a little wider, you're only viewing one side.
You really don't get this do you?
No my bike getting damaged doesn't constitute deploying unidentified federal troops to kidnap you without charges. My personal feelings aren't the question. You seem to be confusing yours with 'which side am I rooting for' and tolerate illegal behavior just because it's not happening to you, or what you see as 'your side'.

You're more outraged over replaceable property than one of the bedrock foundations of this country being ignored. Every whine about Obama 'shredding the constitution?' You're watching it be ignored right now and all you want to do is talk about liberal/conservative media. The federal gov't is doing the equivalent of housing british soldiers. Ring a bell? We kind of had a thing about that a while back. So yeah if Maxine Waters stands for opposing that, that's good. When I try to point this out you stick your head in the sand thinking there's some 'more to the story' because you refuse to believe what's right in front of your face.

Sorry you're so offended, but for someone who throws around racist dyke jokes, you'd think you'd have a little thicker skin. Don't confuse misery with being annoyed at your utter inability to learn anything. Misogyny, racism, and a refusal of white people with money to acknowledge real ills that affect their neighbors is kind of an ongoing problem. And you acting as an apologist for the federal gov't right now by refusing to pay attention is just my little way of answering the question we all had at one point growing up in school: how the fuck did these stalin/hitler/moussolini regimes happen? You're seeing the warning signs right now and all you want to do is dismiss them because you think I "watch CNN". That is so far from the issue..... Facts don't have sides.

I'm far more tolerant than you think. Tolerance is me taking the time to try and explain this to you. Intolerance is my ignore list. And yes I figured it would hit harder coming from someone you know. A few other people have tried to reach you over the years regarding this stuff but it never sinks in. I'm trying harder. Because I care. :cupidarrow:

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Dude...come on now, you know better. Violent, racist assholes are becoming increasingly more emboldened in the era of Trump. He gives them license to be out in the open.
For sure but remember, this isn't cops, this is federal.

Any you military guys know the difference between DHS and enlisted? I don't. I might be falsely ascribing what I know about the military to DHS.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You can see the smoking crater now that portland is destroyed

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
@kidwoo Now if you really wanna get your anti-establishment fap on just ponder this; what happens when Herr Twitler sends his goons to Atlanta and the Not Fucking Around Coalition says, “nah!” Will they rally like they did at Stone Mountain or be as quiet as the no step on snek crowd ?

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
You can see the smoking crater now that portland is destroyed

Maybe they confused it with Gresham?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Okay, Portland started with the George Floyd protests and has changed gears towards defunding the police. What your reading IMO is very skewed. Did you ever take the time last week to read Bari Weiss's resignation letter from the NY Times? She's a liberal and is by no means a Trump supporter, but calls out that paper for not drinking the Kool Aid. She has been called a Nazi, how fucked up her own peers call a Jewish person a Nazi because she whats to write both sides of a story and let the reader come to their own conclusion?

Yes, the 1st amendment does allow freedom of speech, however I'm having trouble finding where it states vandalism legal during protest times. How do you find this destruction acceptable to private innocent business/property owners? These people tried to set fire to a police precinct. Have you ever thought some of the local business owners may have reached out to Trump for help, because their POS liberal mayor is allowing this type of distruction? These business's are suffering enough due to Covid.

Color aside Maxine Waters is a hater of anything Trump and she called for action a few years back.

As far as Lightfoot, the Chicago mayor where violent black on black crime is going through the roof.

She is completely useless as a Mayor and does nothing to help combat this matter. Trump has offered to help. The people in Chicago do not want to defund of the police department.

I value most lives, I don't value the life of a murderer, rapist or child molester for example.

It's very sad you can't accept someone for different views & the hatred you spew because of it. I can care less for whom & what you support. I have some friends that are so anti Trump, they can't see straight, we get in our debates, but there is never any hatred between us, we speak our opinions, have another beer together, change the subject and move on with life, its sad you're unable to do the same.

I have never seen so many miserable people in my life especially on a MTB forum site. We're all here to share the same love of bikes, get in friendly debates, but can put the differences aside and ride & have fun together. Sad that it seems that many here aren't capable of doing so because of different political views. I though the left was supposed to be the side of excepting others for who they are? That's what they preach anyways. Again, I can care less about someones political views, people are people. I have friends of all different races & religions. At the end of the day, we all bleed the same color and that's the way I see it.
For sure there's a little bit of trolling happening on the part of the Kid. That said, the problem with the argument that "we can't even debate" is that this isn't about "debating ideas" anymore. His policies are having actual impacts on actual people. We're no longer in the realm of debating ideas. we're in the realm of human rights violations.

Also, I think you're missing the point that human lives > property rights in a just and moral society. In a fascist society, the rights of the ruling class > everything else. This is what you're seeing now, not the rule of law.

FWIW, the Courts in Canada have now found that the US is no longer a "safe third country" for asylum seekers. This is a direct result of the fascist policies adopted by your government. Canada can no longer honour the "safe third country agreement" and send back asylum seekers who come through the US: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/safe-third-country-agreement-court-1.5658785

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
For sure there's a little bit of trolling happening on the part of the Kid. That said, the problem with the argument that "we can't even debate" is that this isn't about "debating ideas" anymore. His policies are having actual impacts on actual people. We're no longer in the realm of debating ideas. we're in the realm of human rights violations.

Also, I think you're missing the point that human lives > property rights in a just and moral society. In a fascist society, the rights of the ruling class > everything else. This is what you're seeing now, not the rule of law.

FWIW, the Courts in Canada have now found that the US is no longer a "safe third country" for asylum seekers. This is a direct result of the fascist policies adopted by your government. Canada can no longer honour the "safe third country agreement" and send back asylum seekers who come through the US: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/safe-third-country-agreement-court-1.5658785
Does this include US residents seeking asylum in Canada?

Asking for a friend.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Wow, this thread delivers.

Interesting how lots of NRA members (in OR and beyond) are pretty damn quiet at the one time in recent history that we need them to step up with the pew pew pew against an actual tyrannical government. Even if you wanted to fight, you never had a chance and you knew it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
For sure but remember, this isn't cops, this is federal.

Any you military guys know the difference between DHS and enlisted? I don't. I might be falsely ascribing what I know about the military to DHS.

Well TSA is part of DHS. By that standard there are no physical fitness, intelligence or work ethic standards.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
There are 22 agencies that make up DHS such as:

• FEMA.
  • Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
  • Transportation Security Administration.
  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
  • U.S. Coast Guard.
  • U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
  • U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
  • U.S. Secret Service.
The joint terrorist task force mentality exacerbated the militarization of these ‘law enforcement agencies’ and has been brought full circle with the feds actively surveilling ‘dissidents’.

And the fact that our ‘friends’ on the right cheer the use of these tactics reveals the ethical rot inherent to their cognitive dissonance.

Well TSA is part of DHS. By that standard there are no physical fitness, intelligence or work ethic standards.

Last edited: