Quantcast

DHS stormtroopers

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
When the going gets tough......... The tough call Mommy!

1595511978670.png

(Child) Mommy!!!!! Please help!!! All I was doing was vandalizing & throwing bricks, cans & frozen water bottles at police officers because they told us to go home, they are soooooo mean mommy!!!

(Mom) It's okay sweetie, mommy is here to protect you. When we're done tonight you can have a juice box & some gummy snacks. Yes, you'll also receive another participation trophy for being such a brave young man! It's fine with me you have no ambition after 4 years of college, besides playing video games in your room all day at 28 years old. I'm so happy you're going to live with me forever! Mommy will support you! Mommy is so proud!

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
When the going gets tough......... The tough call Mommy!

View attachment 147802

(Child) Mommy!!!!! Please help!!! All I was doing was vandalizing & throwing bricks, cans & frozen water bottles at police officers because they told us to go home, such a brave young man! It's fine with me you have no ambition after 4 years of college, besides playing video games ihappy you're going to live with me forever! Mommy will support you! Mommy is so proud!
When you were born the doctor should have slapped your mother

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I honestly it's only a matter of time until some protestor/rioter starts shooting and claiming self defense.
THAT'S how Trump will start the de-arming of the public (which is something I've always thought he'll do)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I honestly it's only a matter of time until some protestor/rioter starts shooting and claiming self defense.
THAT'S how Trump will start the de-arming of the public (which is something I've always thought he'll do)
But only in democratic run cities

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
On one hand, that would be abominable, and on the other hand, I'd pay to watch the NRA trip over themselves justifying it. That would be a real hoot.

And someone shooting a LEO would be a gift to all of those intent on portraying these liberal cities as under siege from a bunch of ANTIFA extremists.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Looks like Seattle is getting our own goon squad to protect the federal gay sex shops from the protestors on Capitol Hill.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
The ones running the drones and stingrays likely are. They, Tiger Swan, had practice in ND during the pipeline water protests.

Operation Legend is surveillance program masquerading as an criminal investigative tool for easier local buy in.

November is too far away.....

I am waiting to see if these Portland goons aren't actually working for Erik Prince.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
wow dude. i've never taken your bullshit bait before but if you honestly can't see that there are a whole lot of people-now and historically-not committing crimes that are getting killed, hurt, unjustly arrested or baited into escalation by power tripping (sometimes racist) assholes, you can seriously go fuck yourself.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I have zero problem with protesting.
You literally just posted in this thread making fun of moms who are there on their own accord, as if the people they were protesting with somehow needed/requested their mommies.

Easiest way to stop police brutality? Don't commit crimes. Problem solved, see how easy that was?

What's the crime in the video I posted with the navy vet asking those fed troops why they aren't honoring their oath?

There are HUNDREDS of videos just like that produced in the last two months.

What's the crime in this one?

You're deflecting actual corrupt ass cop behavior using an excuse. Either you really don't know that this happens or you're just being belligerent.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You literally just posted in this thread making fun of moms who are there on their own accord, as if the people they were protesting with somehow needed/requested their mommies.

What's the crime in the video I posted with the navy vet asking those fed troops why they aren't honoring their oath?

There are HUNDREDS of videos just like that produced in the last two months.

What's the crime in this one?

You're deflecting actual corrupt ass cop behavior using an excuse. Either you really don't know that this happens or you're just being belligerent.
Really Kevin? You do know the reason the Antifa moms showed up don't you? Its because their little Fucktards were getting arrested for vandalism, arson and throwing objects at police and causing harm. The little wimps went running home to mommy because she'll always protect them. They are not protesting peacefully, they have completely destroyed the message the BLM peeps were trying to get across. As far as the video of the Vet, I want to see the complete video, you know, what led up to the police getting violent. I guarantee there is more to it than the left media wants people to see. Why? because it will ruin their narrative if the complete version was made public.