Quantcast

DHS stormtroopers

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Really Kevin? You do know the reason the Antifa moms showed up don't you? Its because their little Fucktards were getting arrested for vandalism, arson and throwing objects at police and causing harm. The little wimps went running home to mommy because she'll always protect them. They are not protesting peacefully, they have completely destroyed the message the BLM peeps were trying to get across. As far as the video of the Vet, I want to see the complete video, you know, what led up to the police getting violent. I guarantee there is more to it than the left media wants people to see. Why? because it will ruin their narrative if the complete version was made public.
please share your evidence that the ladies came out because "little whimps went running home to mommy"; i've looked and haven't seen any. did all of the trade groups and vet groups come out because various "little whimps" went running to them? to me, the whimpiest people are the ones who turn a blind eye to the truth and just want to keep living in their safe bubble.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yes brian. Those moms are not 'antifa' moms. If you'd like to continue that position you're going to have to provide some proof. We're making progress. You apparently made the 'joke' you did because you really believe every single middle aged lady standing there in a yellow shirt has a kid that was arrested? So share where you got that information. Crazy lady on youtube is not source material. Not for functioning adults at least.

There is no 'more to the story' with the navy guy. Sorry, there just isn't.

What about the second video I posted with the two guys getting shot? What was the crime there? You said police brutality is exclusively a response to vandalism. Where is the vandalism in that one?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
First off

wtf.JPG

It's funny seeing you use hotair.com as news as they tear into the washington post.

Know what the washington post was doing 100 years ago? Reporting news. Know what hotair.com was doing 25 minutes ago? Generating clicks.

Seriously dude, you have guillibilty of an 8 year old

Answer my fucking question. What were the two guys who got shot with rubber bullets doing that constituted that response from police?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
First off

View attachment 147945

It's funny seeing you use hotair.com as news as they tear into the washington post.

Know what the washington post was doing 100 years ago? Reporting news. Know what hotair.com was doing 25 minutes ago? Generating clicks.

Seriously dude, you have guillibilty of an 8 year old

Answer my fucking question. What were the two guys who got shot with rubber bullets doing that constituted that response from police?
No, ever since Trump was elected, the news has turned one sided. Again Bari Weiss came out with her resignation letter which talks about how the media is being manipulating and dictating what they want you to hear/see. You need to open your eyes to both sides, not just one.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Bari Wiess is an opportunist attention craver, not some bastion of liberalism.

I listen to more right wing talk radio than probably anyone you know.

What was the crime in the video I posted? You either answer the question or welcome to my ignore list. You can't sit there and spew bullshit and not account for it. You literally just cited a satire page to back up your opinion. If that doesn't register in whatever you have for connecting brain cells, I give up.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
If you aren’t pissed off at the direction this country is headed under Trump, you aren’t paying attention.
It’s THAT simple.
No, the left still can't come to grip that Trump beat Hillary. There is 100 days until the next election so you'll have Trump another 5 months to 4.5 years. Then its all over. If Trump loses, he loses. I'll still move forward with my life, just like I've done in the past with presidents I didn't care for. Personally I get a kick reading everyone's bitching & moaning. I've never seen so many miserable people on a MTB forum site in my life. We all have different views, but you guys spew so much hate, especially towards me. I always like a good debate, nothing wrong with discussing both sides and sharing opinions. At the end of the day, I don't hate and would be happy to have a beer with anyone here. I'm sure many feel different because if my views, so whatever. Life's too short to fret the small stuff.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So worldly

Guess my post above was a bit too subtle.
Funnier. AND way more sophisticated.

But yes too subtle for the subject to pick up on I believe.

Hey anybody want to get together on a zoom meeting and cut ourselves? Maybe get some black eyeliner and listen to bauhaus? I mean we have to do SOMETHING to channel all this misery......

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Bari Wiess is an opportunist attention craver, not some bastion of liberalism.

I listen to more right wing talk radio than probably anyone you know.

What was the crime in the video I posted? You either answer the question or welcome to my ignore list. You can't sit there and spew bullshit and not account for it. You literally just cited a satire page to back up your opinion. If that doesn't register in whatever you have for connecting brain cells, I give up.
Yes I watched it. All I'm saying is, I'd like to see the whole thing leading up to the violence. Does that video make police look bad & guilty? Absolutely yes. I believe in due process, I need to see everything before drawing a conclusion. If in fact those two were wrongly attacked and didn't provoke anything, by all means the guilty cops should be held accountable. Were they repeatedly warned, asked to leave and failed to comply and was warned of potential ramifications? Who knows its not included in that video. Many times there is more to the story. Kinda like Nicholas Sandmann & the Washington Post, MSNBC & CNN, you know those very trusting news sources falsely accusing this kid because he was wearing a MAGA hat. The left media never bothered to research the whole event, just jumped to a conclusion because of his hat. and painted their narrative to make him look bad. Of course they failed to mention the Black Hebrew Israelite's tormenting the kids behind the Indian veteran. Then again, ruins the narrative.

This kid is going to be extremely wealthy because those news sources failed to do their homework and rather blame a teenager for being racist because of a hat he's wearing. Again, due process! The days of Walter Cronkite type reporting/investigating is all gone, its biased on both sides and now us the public has to determine what is exaggerated and what is not.

Anyways, time for bed. Crazy busy work week ahead.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You staying on topic is about as difficult as balancing cooked spaghetti on end.

I didn't ask if you 'saw the video'. I asked what the crime was. All you can do is ask for a history of evolution of life on earth. There wasn't a crime bro. No broken windows, no grafitti. Them standing there is not a crime, no matter how many times cop bro 'warns him'. That's not a crime.

You're a poster child for white privilege not being able to see greater problems in the world because they don't affect you directly.

You just started googling shit when I asked you for proof about the moms didn't you? That's really the only plausible explanation for you posting the equivalent of an onion piece as 'proof'.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So worldly

Funnier. AND way more sophisticated.

But yes too subtle for the subject to pick up on I believe.

Hey anybody want to get together on a zoom meeting and cut ourselves? Maybe get some black eyeliner and listen to bauhaus? I mean we have to do SOMETHING to channel all this misery......
Thanks

Gonna need a few more hikes and rides before I can squeeze into my parachute pants. Been a hot minute ya know.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
If you aren’t pissed off at the direction this country is headed under Trump, you aren’t paying attention.
It’s THAT simple.
I believe you answered your own question.
So, are you really saying that the US is better off now than four years ago?
:girlwacko:
The simple answer is yes. He likes it this way.

The cruelty is the point.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I believe you answered your own question.

The simple answer is yes. He likes it this way.

The cruelty is the point.

If you don't make the people you disagree with suffer, then you aren't in power. It is in the Constitution. It was written there with a Sharpee but it is there.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
He's clearly an enthusiastic reenactor. Odds on manimal being among this group?

Jesus, DHS and BP need to be broken up completely and rebuilt from the ground up.
They said "elite", the Marines of DHS. IIRC he got into law enforcement because the Marines wouldn't let him back, at least in the role he was looking for. I can't remember if he was looking for a LEO role in the military like JohnE

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
They're also pathological liars.

You'll see Jenn Budd cited in this piece

He's clearly an enthusiastic reenactor. Odds on manimal being among this group?

Jesus, DHS and BP need to be broken up completely and rebuilt from the ground up.

She's former CBP, who became a whistleblower, knows how these pigs are trained.

This is the "crime and violence' brian is trying so hard to believe in, that justifies the behavior of these assholes.