Quantcast

diablo domination 1

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
Hey I know opening day is a big thing right now but I have a question about Domination #1. I still cannot get onto www.diablofreeridepark.com so please don't say "go to the website for information", I have talked to a lot of people that are having the same problem with me accessing the site. Anyways here goes. I am showing up Saturday morning the weekend of the 1st domination series.

Is the race a qualify saturday/race sunday event?

If I purchase the race packet saturday for my kid and myself does it include lift tickets for both days?

Is it necessary to preregister for the domination series due to limited number of entries?

Any other vital information that I cannot access due to website being down that I will need to know?

Is there any other website with all the information rather than the primary website, It is the ONLY site I cannot access, I CAN even get on the mountaincreek website fine.

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
Hey I know opening day is a big thing right now but I have a question about Domination #1. I still cannot get onto www.diablofreeridepark.com so please don't say "go to the website for information", I have talked to a lot of people that are having the same problem with me accessing the site. Anyways here goes. I am showing up Saturday morning the weekend of the 1st domination series.

Is the race a qualify saturday/race sunday event?

If I purchase the race packet saturday for my kid and myself does it include lift tickets for both days?

Is it necessary to preregister for the domination series due to limited number of entries?

Any other vital information that I cannot access due to website being down that I will need to know?

Is there any other website with all the information rather than the primary website, It is the ONLY site I cannot access, I CAN even get on the mountaincreek website fine.

1.) No, it's practice Saturday, race Sunday (no qualifiers)

2. ) Yes

3.) No, I don't even know if you can pre-register for the dom races.

4.) Don't miss your start time :biggrin:

5.) Do you get an error accessing the page or will it just not load?

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
You need to update the security on your PC, run anti-virus, and prob spybot. Unless there is a big conspiracy to keep you off the podium.:nerd:

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
im super pissed, i have to miss the first race this sunday. i hope to be at the others, you guys better watch out. ive been training all winter!

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
You need to update the security on your PC, run anti-virus, and prob spybot. Unless there is a big conspiracy to keep you off the podium.:nerd:
sorry pro, I got back onto the site, yesterday it began working again. As far as podium, let me try my first REAL downhill race before I try and podium. The riding down at diablo is nothing like the racing I do now. I don't think big drops, dirt jumps, rythms, or long flowing berms are going to be part of the course, if so sure I'll accept the podium spot, until next weekend i'll keep wondering what it is going to be like. Thanks for the vote of confidence though!:crazy:

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Its actually cheaper to sign up for the race on saturday then buy two lift tickets, unless they changed that for this season