Quantcast

Diablo forum?

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
If your looking for info, post on mtbnj.com under gravity rules. You will actually get real answers there instead of mindless, immature comments.

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
I think the reason for removal was 80% of the posts in that forum were people goofing around, flaming, etc. The recent bad-mouthing of diablo (lack of) maintenance probably had something to do with it too. It was just a matter of time, honestly I'm surprised it was not pulled a lot earlier.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
yup, stupid threads in a useless forum, and now that diablo works through pinkbike, there's little (read: zero) reason to have an "official" forum here.

I would not mind seeing more mountain dedicated forums, like bustedspoke does highland, mt. snow, etc. I guess those could all fall under the northeast though.

tree hugger

Monkey
Jul 18, 2007
I am really going to miss the...uh...oh yeah, there was that...ummmm...hmm. what were we talking about again?

Bikezilla

Chimp
Dec 4, 2006
Kinda lame to totally delete an active forum w/o a warning or closure period. They could at least have locked it for viewing-only for a while.

I do understand why they got rid of it though. If they're not sponsoring the park they have no obligation to host a forum for it.

Oh well. I spend most of my time on other sites, I was just getting to know this one. I'll give it a little more time to find something else of interest to me.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
...oh no, not that....

although there were a few worthwhile posts there, including the reminisce thread...i actually thought that was neat.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
I was wondering if anybody knew what happened to the guy who was taken off in the ambulance yesterday (9/3). My friend and I were on the lift and had the operator call for help.

Almost ran over a woman and her dog who was hiking up Ego Trip, as well as a ground hog earlier on. Weird day.