Quantcast

Diablo Freeride Park Update: 9.11.08

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey

[rider] Chris Van Dine

IndyCross™ debuts this weekend!
The new ParkLogic designed IndyCross™ concept makes its debut this weekend! The IndyCross™ course features a tight array of perfectly sculpted banked turns twisting, turning and descending down Diablo Freeride Park’s lower mountain. The innovative IndyCross™ course adds a unique trail concept as well as a new racing venue to Diablo Freeride Park’s already extensive trail network. IndyCross will play host to some new races this fall and the course has been equipped with Freelap timing to track your practice sessions! Who will have the fastest time on IndyCross? Be sure to get your Freelap watch and start practicing!

Diablo Domination Series Returns!
Utilizing existing trails such as Careless Whisper, Waterboy and Victory, as well as some brand new trail sections, the downhill course for Domination #4 is sure to be an instant classic!

The points race for the 2008 Domination Series is heating-up with top east coast downhillers making the trek to Diablo to battle for the coveted Domination Series title. The Diablo Domination Series offers nearly $50,000 up-for-grabs cash and prizes!

2009 Season Pass Update:
Passes for the 2009 season go on sale in one week! Purchase your 2009 season pass next week and ride this October for FREE! That is right, nearly 7 months of riding for one very low price! Stay tuned, more info will be available at www.diablofreeridepark.com.

Last edited:

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Awesome. I'm hoping to get out to diablo about 4 more times before the season ends. I just hope that one of those days indycross is open and isn't being used for a race. I just want ONE day of being able to hit it as part of the trail network and then I can begin the miserable off-season, haha.