Quantcast

Diablo Last Sunday

SuperKat

Monkey
Jul 3, 2005
New York
Were you there last Monday? I just got back today...I didn't ride so well. The only run I didn't crash on was the warm up run. Very off day, but I guess we all have 'em.
What do you ride...maybe I've seen ya?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
SuperKat said:
Were you there last Monday? I just got back today...I didn't ride so well. The only run I didn't crash on was the warm up run. Very off day, but I guess we all have 'em.
What do you ride...maybe I've seen ya?
I just went on Monday and it was my first time since October '04 (i was prego all last season). I used to ride an army green '03 Ironhorse SGS DH Pro and now I ride a black '04 Yeti ASX with a Sherman on the front. I didn't ride all that well either :( but I am hoping my mojo comes back as I get more used to my new bike.

weimie

Monkey
May 11, 2006
Boulder, CO
Wow...Diablo looks like so much fun! I'll have to make it out there for the US Open next year to check it out.

Those drops look like fun...I like that they have different heights. I've finally started hitting drops and dropping off rocks. I did my first skinny log to 5' drop over the weekend.....took me about 3 or 4 tries before actually committing to it. I was so happy and nervous afterwards that I wanted to puke.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
luvz2ridez said:
How long did it take you to get back on the bike after being pregnant?
My Dr. said I was ok to exercise and ride (if I felt like it) after 6 weeks. I had a normal delivery with no real complications (I did have a tear with 3 stitches but they healed up fast and fine). I started out with some spinning on my rollers and then hit the trails & road within a week or two.

SuperKat

Monkey
Jul 3, 2005
New York
Tree:

I don't remember seeing a black Yeti, but hit me up if you're going again.
And more power to you for the prego thing....That's one drop I haven't done yet!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
SuperKat said:
Tree:

I don't remember seeing a black Yeti, but hit me up if you're going again.
And more power to you for the prego thing....That's one drop I haven't done yet!
Thanks! It's been an amazing ride and I love being a mom. I have only been to Diablo once this season (monday) but I am definitely planning a return!!!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
hey, i know that bridge in the second pic. i decided to miss it completely fall flat on my face when i tried it. good pics though!