Quantcast

Diablo November 1, 2008

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
First, I'd like to give Thanks to Diablo and the Trail Crew for their hard work this year....

Second, thanks to all my Buddies, guys I've known for several years, and those whom i met this year and tore the trails up... thank you, you guys made this season memorable! 2009 BABY!

Enjoy the Pics:

Tufino Rides Too!

Chun-Digitty!

Evan

OMG, Tufino Again!

These Two Are Troublemakers!

IX Pics

My Two Favorite Shots Of the DAY

I LOVE THIS SET HERE (you can see the IX trail in the background)

woof-man! (thanks for Getting my New Fashion Dave outfit Dirty!)

Oh Yeah, Fashion Dave AKA D*TUFINO Photos Has Skills too!

I posted Over 70 Pics today, i have another 30 pics to post (will do Tomorrow)

All Pics can be seen @ higher resolutions HERE
Please let photos Load...

Last edited:

dhsean

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
Dam! Sorry I missed out there today Dave. The pictures look amazing - best of the year. The light must have been perfect or something. See you next year.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
Hi Richie.
To the kid with the rmx and steve smith kit-knee's in buddy, don't be a geoff fan boy.
what just because rode mx means he cant ride with that style ? butt, hunter until you actuly ride diablo, you should stay on h cor, or pinkbike.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
what just because rode mx means he cant ride with that style ? butt, hunter until you actuly ride diablo, you should stay on h cor, or pinkbike.
Yeah you didn't get it, don't speak unless you understand the joke. And I do ride diablo when I can't get to plattekill.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
damn nice pics dave!! good job bro!

evan you were a camera whore saturday huh?? haha jk if you need robs email i got it.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Yeah man could you, or just text him saying to call me. I really wanna get out & do a ride tomorrow.

FlyDutch61

Chimp
Nov 3, 2008
Trumbull, CT
Great job, Dave! I was wondering if you have a picture of my 8 year old on that crappy little xgames bike at the bottom of IndyCross; I should be in the next photo on my red BigHit.

I'm sure you get a lot of these requests, no big deal if you can't dig them up.

Thanks!
Pieter

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Great job, Dave! I was wondering if you have a picture of my 8 year old on that crappy little xgames bike at the bottom of IndyCross; I should be in the next photo on my red BigHit.

I'm sure you get a lot of these requests, no big deal if you can't dig them up.

Thanks!
Pieter
Seek and Ye Shall Find... :-)

The pic was on page 5 or 6 on my Photopage:

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wow looked like a really nice day after all the snow. Suck I had to fly to Denmark for the last weekend. Dave you pictres are really getting better all the time and you comments more fun.