Quantcast

Diablo Oct 12 Pics

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I was hoping you'd post the photo of me just before I diverted into the woods. You showed me it just after I'd got up from the crash, just before midday on the little Salvation kicker, I was wearing camo shorts, white helmet and white goggles.

Dec 2, 2007
Denville, NJ
Do you have any more pictures? i swear you were taking pictures as i went off the salvation kicker. i was wearing a red and gray marzocchi jersey and a green helmet

Luckynumber13

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
NJ
do you have a kid on a blue SS with a Fox 36(i lowered it to 100mm at some points) wearing a blue helmet and green t-shirt or a beige hoody(it was cold in the morning)??
Thanks

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Gray shirt/brown pants, green bike. I think i talked with you on the lift up. Thanks

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
hey, you got pics of me, i had a bike, with 26" wheels and and helmet, i think it was full face, and shorts, with brown socks? come on, you got to have them!

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
Hey got any pix of me? Orange specialized one yellow wheel susspention...........I may have called you an asshole or something on my way down because I have a big mouth and talk WAY to much......but hey if you got any of me sweet!!!!!!

nate259

Chimp
Oct 13, 2008
heyy i was at diablo on oct. 12 i was right behind my cousin elementality 809 i was riding a iron horse sunday and wearing a blue shirt and jeans just wondering if you go any pictures

Belfskins

Monkey
Jun 2, 2008
dirty jerz
look yourself. he took the time to take pictures as opposed to riding all day. the least you can do is stop bothering people and look for yourself