Quantcast

Diablo/Snowshoe/Wisp carpooling

spec-rider88

Monkey
Oct 22, 2006
St.Leonard, MD
Hey, I'm in southern MD, and I was wondering if anyone from the area is interested in carpooling this season to the various lift assisted parks. I don't have a car that will fit more than my gear and me, but I am definitely willing to split gas with someone. I don't really have anyone to ride FR/DH with anymore (military riding buddies don't stick around for too long), and I think we all could use a break on gas. I also want to hit some races this season, too. Anyway, let me know what's up!

-David

spec-rider88

Monkey
Oct 22, 2006
St.Leonard, MD
Cool man, I'll keep that in mind. Do you ride the shed often too? I haven't been there in a loooooooong time, and I probably couldn't remember where any of the trails are to save my life.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
I 'd be down for riding some new spots. Trying to spread out my riding this year. I'm about 15 min from the shed and we usually have a bunch of guys that ride if you are heading there. Let me know.

B.

spec-rider88

Monkey
Oct 22, 2006
St.Leonard, MD
I'll definitely let you know if I'm heading up that way. I hate not being close to a mountain anymore! I spent the entire fall only 40 min from Diablo, and now everything is so far away. lol. Lift assisted, shuttle, or hike-a-bike--it doesn't really matter anymore because it's been 6 months since I've ridden my SX and it's killin me!

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
I am planning to go to Diablo this weekend Jun 14-15. I need someone to go with me to split gas, and share the room. I plan on taking Diablo up on their free hotel room deal.

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
I need to make a trip up to Diablo or Snowshoe. I may go to Snowshoe with this camp to ride the XC trails which are a ton of fun, but I really want to ride the DH/FR trails. Which drive is longer from DC. I heard the drive to Diablo is actually shorter. I think my neighbor has a condo at snowshoe he met let me use.

akern2

Chimp
Dec 4, 2007
if you wouldn't mind driving up from where you are now to my house, i can possibly give you a lift to the Shed.

My schedule is really tight, so i don't go there that often.

Just shoot my a PM and we'll work something out. Always looking for more people to ride with.