Quantcast

Diablo Team Classic Event Announced!

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey

'Diablo Freeride Park Announces Team Classic Event' Unique Event To Crown Fastest Team In The East

February 28, 2008 (Vernon, New Jersey) - Bragging rights are at stake! Who has the fastest team in the east? Whether you have an already-established team representing a company, shop or resort, or you are just a crew of off-the-street rippers, now is your chance to throw-down the gauntlet and represent!

Over $5,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded to amateur and pro teams alike. Simply pair-up with 3 of your trusty team riders or friends and head to Diablo for this unique, 4-man downhill team challenge. The Diablo Team Classic is the ultimate forum for your team to step up, defend its rep and claim internet stardom.
Here’s how it works…Each team rider will race to post an individual time and a cumulative combined time will be formed for each team collectively. The team possessing the lowest cumulative time overall will be declared winner. Simple format, competitive racing…no excuses!

Do you think your crew throws-down the fastest times? Does the 'super gnar' terrain of your home resort produce the fastest racers? Alrighty then, back away from the keyboard, stop hiding behind screen names, and prove it! Who has the fastest team in the east? The controversial question will finally be answered on June 15th at Diablo Freeride Park.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Is a pro team ALL pro's? Can a pro team have an am on it? Can an am team have a pro on it? More details please... Semi-pro pro or am? Sorry if these are dumb questions...

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
Hey looking for anyone else riding a Marin to form a Team for this event. Pro or Amateur I don't care, Anyone wanting to join up let me know and I'll see if I can arrange some additional support and/or backing from them.

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey

Online registration for the 2008 Diablo Team Classic is now available!

Pre-registration is limited to the first 30 teams, so don't delay! The ParkLogic Crew has conjured-up a unique blend of Diablo's famed technical trails combined with some wide-open lines to offer-up one hell of a course!

Do you think your crew throws-down the fastest times? Does the 'super gnar' terrain of your home resort produce the fastest racers? Alrighty then, back away from the keyboard, stop hiding behind screen names, and prove it! Who has the fastest team in the east? The controversial question will finally be answered on June 15th at Diablo Freeride Park.

For more event information including athlete registration, schedules and rules/regulations, please visit: http://diablofreeridepark.com/diabloteamclassic.html