Quantcast

Diablo this weekend?

SPUTNECK

Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Raleigh, NC
I'm not racing this weekend and am going up to my bros place in Philly, we are gonna do a day trip to Diablo....anyone else gonna be there?

SPUTNECK

Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Raleigh, NC
I'm in Raleigh, would be leaving Friday morning for Philly to stay for free and eat my friends food and drink his beer. Then jaunt over to Diablo for the day......wait.....but then would i have go get your arse and bring you back?.....itsn't Mt Snow like another 3-4 hours from there?

:mumble:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
SPUTNECK said:
I'm in Raleigh, would be leaving Friday morning for Philly to stay for free and eat my friends food and drink his beer. Then jaunt over to Diablo for the day......wait.....but then would i have go get your arse and bring you back?.....itsn't Mt Snow like another 3-4 hours from there?

:mumble:
but you'd do it cause we're cool like that right? and you're dying to see Mt Snow... :D

SPUTNECK

Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Raleigh, NC
cause Mt Snow was great to me last year...as you call it "mystery rock"..handed me my ars on that open slope(when i woke up i thought it was new years)....wait, maybe that was a hidden hole in the grass?:confused:

..i was not riding out of bounds, i swear.

acutally it was fun, but the lift nazi's were everywhere and i had 6 pounds of bracelets to prove i was who i am, racing the right race, on the right lift, during the right time on the right day wearing the right underwear...