Quantcast

Diablo Video

ezl_oo

Chimp
Jun 11, 2009
West New York, NJ
Here is a quick video of me and a few of my friends at Diablo park taking some jumps and drops! I'm the last person on the video and that crash at the end still has me with a lot of pain and bruises...lol Enjoy!!

ezl_oo

Chimp
Jun 11, 2009
West New York, NJ
lol...I think that is why I panicked at that table top and grabbed the brakes and leaned back, because of the stories I read on the forums!!! Next time I will just go for it like any other table!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
The first few times I hit that drop, I slowed way down for that table and just popped onto the top. One run I was following a local and made the mistake of hitting that thing full bore. I swear I had to have been 10 feet above the lip. Terrifying.

Then that was followed by airing out the hip/table after that straight and landing in the rocks....

ezl_oo

Chimp
Jun 11, 2009
West New York, NJ
The first few times I hit that drop, I slowed way down for that table and just popped onto the top. One run I was following a local and made the mistake of hitting that thing full bore. I swear I had to have been 10 feet above the lip. Terrifying.

Then that was followed by airing out the hip/table after that straight and landing in the rocks....

That was exactly what I was trying to do slow down enough just to pop up on top of the table, but it didn't work out to good...lol After that drop you are going so fast I can imagine when hitting that table at full speed you will be high in the air!

My friend mad the mistake of thinking the table that follows was a normal table and he too ended up flying into the rocks...lol That was so funny, I'm pissed that I didn't get that one on film. That table will get everyone who hasn't seen it before.

ezl_oo

Chimp
Jun 11, 2009
West New York, NJ
haha video looks good.. yeah, i def crashed like that on the last jump on lower dominion..
Thanks...I usually do pretty good on the tables in Dominion, I just heard of too many stories of this table and was going way to fast to take it at full speed. Next time I will just take it at full speed as I don't think anything worse can happen...lol

Hey captain when you heading up there again?

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
Thanks...I usually do pretty good on the tables in Dominion, I just heard of too many stories of this table and was going way to fast to take it at full speed. Next time I will just take it at full speed as I don't think anything worse can happen...lol

Hey captain when you heading up there again?
yeah, the table at the bottom of alpine is like that also..

I think next weekend, got some college alumni stuff this weekend..