Quantcast

diablo videos

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
since every year there are about 9259082352754 diablo videos on youtube and pinkbike, it would be cool to have an unofficial contest for the best diablo video at the end of the year. NO :spam:

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
since every year there are about 9259082352754 diablo videos on youtube and pinkbike, it would be cool to have an unofficial contest for the best diablo video at the end of the year. NO :spam:
Yea... that would be awesome. :clapping:

But the vids made by Diablo don't count, cuz their awesomeness is un-containable. But there is a lot of great videos out there. I just watched the Lucent vid (free delivery) with the USO footage.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
well get your cameras out because who ever can come up with the following categories:
Best edited movie
MOst creative movie
Best shots and angles
Best all around
Depending on the amount of people that enter the competition will have to put in 5$ to 10$ and some body with a sponsor ship and could get a discount on maybe a nice hemet or wheel set, or something affordable and that could be the prize.

Rules:
has to include, one clip of street, dirt riding, freeride or all mountain riding, and two 2:00 (minute) diablo downhilling scenes at least. The competition will start as soon as at least 10 people sign up.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
well get your cameras out because who ever can come up with the following categories:
Best edited movie
MOst creative movie
Best shots and angles
Best all around
Depending on the amount of people that enter the competition will have to put in 5$ to 10$ and some body with a sponsor ship and could get a discount on maybe a nice helmet or wheel set, or something affordable and that could be the prize.

Rules:
has to include, one clip of street, dirt riding, free ride or all mountain riding, and two 2:00 (minute) diablo downhilling scenes at least. The competition will start as soon as at least 10 people sign up.

joey you have a hd camera right ? cause im in the middle of making a camera crane!

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
The video of the Diabloween jump contest last year was bar none my favorite of the year. Great shooting, great editing, great music, and above all great riding...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Here is a video i made with a point and shoot SONY last US open.... this year it will be shot in HD...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Me eating it on the First alpine wallride, i had the speed but my wheels and the wall was wet... lol