sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
http://www.diablofreeridepark.com/
works for me (???)
What information are you looking for?

This is from "Park Info" on their site:
Diablo Freeride Park is conveniently located 47 miles from New York City and consists of nearly 40 feature filled freeride and downhill mountain bike trails. The high-speed gondola jets riders 1,040 feet to the summit in only 6 minutes which means you’ll spend more time riding your bike and less time riding a chairlift. It is quite common for riders to log over 30,000 vertical feet in a single day.

Showpiece mountain bike trails such as "Dominion" "Exodus" and "Waterboy" among others, offer riders some of the most rewarding terrain found anywhere on the east coast. With all of these amenities, it's no coincidence that Diablo Freeride Park is quickly becoming recognized as the ultimate east coast mountain bike playground.

2005 Operating Hours
Weekends Only: 9am-4pm May 14 through October 30
Holidays: May 27th, May 30th, July 4th, September 5th
------
I would be there, but alas, I'm on the other side of the continent. Maybe I need another small vacation!

What great riding!

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
go to www.hcor.net, and go to the diablo forum section, that's pretty much where all the info is, also you can get in touch with the park owner from there (shawn) the place is a blast and definetly worth the trip

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
It is sooo worth going to Diablo.. I was there yesterday and had a blast..... the dominion Jump line is tons of fun!!!!!!