Quantcast

Diablo's new lower race fews for 2010!

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
yeaaa jon your not gonna win this battle! just say that you were wrong and let it go! i bet you cant do that!!!:D

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
yeaaa jon your not gonna win this battle! just say that you were wrong and let it go! i bet you cant do that!!!:D
at the norba nat'l a few years ago an old woman on crutches was beating us up yhe mountain while we were riding the lift, not to mention the xc women racers that went about three times as fast up the hill. Fun course and cheap condos tho.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
at the norba nat'l a few years ago an old woman on crutches was beating us up yhe mountain while we were riding the lift, not to mention the xc women racers that went about three times as fast up the hill. Fun course and cheap condos tho.
you talking about Snow?
at last years Nationals, my photog buddy went up the non-rider lift 25 minutes before i went up and i passed him and got to the top before he did.

E. Fleming

Chimp
Sep 25, 2001
NYC
Good deal Diablo crew. Are there plans to enhance the IX/Giant Slalom course? Its great as it stands, but more jumps or features are always a welcome addition.