Quantcast

Diabloween - Is it worth the trip?

Bog Dogs

Chimp
Jul 20, 2010
Grove City, FL, USA
Diablo Freeride Park has put up an ad for this years Halloween event - Diabloween. It's supposed to be full of costumes, contests, music and riding.

Did anyone go to last year's event? How was it? Is it worth staying the whole weekend?

Bonus question: Are there any affordable hotels nearby?

mklie

Monkey
May 25, 2007
Hell yea! and they have a deal for both days this year. The only thing I would consider is the weather.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
You should stay home on the couch. They could require me to wear a garbage bag and bedroom slippers and I'd still go if I lived as close as you do.

Being in the south and hearing you north easterners debate whether or not it's worth riding 1000 feet of vert all weekend on a high speed lift is getting older by the day. :shakefist:

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
You should stay home on the couch. They could require me to wear a garbage bag and bedroom slippers and I'd still go if I lived as close as you do.

Being in the south and hearing Butch constantly make comments is getting older by the day. :shakefist:
fixed

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
Huh, looks like they are still holding a grudge against pinkshirtphotos. Never did hear the whole story about that

I went last year too. It was my first time there and I had a blast. Everything there seems to be well put together.

kidwoo

Celebrating No-Pants Day
Aug 25, 2003
In my pants
In the early years™, george ryan backflipped a table in a fvcking kool aid man costume. If you have to ask if you should be at this event, you don't deserve your mountain bike.