Quantcast

Dialed In

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
That was pretty cool. I thought the filming and editing was really good for an internet thing and the riding was really awesom. Whosever idea it was to film you guys just hanging out riding your home turf is a pretty smart person.

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
Trying to hit that sproket stall over and over = funny.

PS: I could hit that sproket stall. What the hell is wrong with you? You suck. Everyone on the internet hates you.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
SirChomps-a-Lot said:

PS: I could hit that sproket stall. What the hell is wrong with you? You suck. Everyone on the internet hates you.
Yeah, Sage made mountain bikers look GAY with that. Way to go Mtb tough guy!

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
SirChomps-a-Lot said:

First off it wasnt a sprocket stall, it was a pedal stall 270, second thats why you get so much coverage right dude, cause your so rad and your internet skills are to die for. Im glad everyone on the internet loves you because that pays the bills right. im gonna go cry now because everyone hates me.

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
Dude, I'm an all-star. I rock so hard that girls' shirts fly off as I ride by.

I think, though, that the biggest factor in my worldwide success is as follows:

I can take what I dish out.

I know sanjay said:
First off it wasnt a sprocket stall, it was a pedal stall 270, second thats why you get so much coverage right dude, cause your so rad and your internet skills are to die for. Im glad everyone on the internet loves you because that pays the bills right. im gonna go cry now because everyone hates me.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
I know sanjay said:

Sage is the bitchest internet tough guy. Seriously Sage, how do you do it? I mean really do you get up in the morning look at yourself in the mirrior and ask yourself, "How can I be an even bigger bitch today?" You've somehow figured out the answer because you're really good at it. You're an idiot.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I know sanjay said:

Fish on!!! Hook, line, and sinker. :p :p

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
That video was not bad, you guys can certainly ride a bike...one question though, how come Sage is not as big as Kyle?

I did not have a clue who you were during all this recent phenomenon-but when I saw you in the video it hit me. I remember the Idaho NCS a few years ago you were clowning around at the joke of a mountaincross they had there, Lopes and I were laughing our asses off at your comments on the course and to your buddies-good times.

I am really starting to get into this Sage 'mania'-keep up the good work.

stinsonblvd

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Seattle
Just wondering if the 2six stallions still live with mommy and daddy-that would make all this stuff about them even more rediculous and funny.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
How to people have a problem with 2-Six when they have people like Kyle, Paul B, and Sanjay? Seriosly, I have so much respect for those guys. They have mad skill and back it up. Get over it guys, they are probley here to stay and are only getting better. I don't think anyone on that is over 20 anyways, they are going to rule some day.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
SirChomps-a-Lot said:
Dude, I'm an all-star. I rock so hard that girls' shirts fly off as I ride by.
The one time I rode w/ Chomps @ sandhill... I almost took my shirt off:

Sep 29, 2004
y'all are some asshole; the one time he has something to say that isn't controversial, you pick up an argument with him. don't complain if you egg him on to do it...